Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There is no "female" Messiah
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thread: Prophecy of the Female Messiah

But there are females who will not shut the fuck up when their position has been dismantled with FACTS.

The Kingdom of heaven is like a shop keep who brings forth from his stores, something old and something new.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77595302

Again, The kingdom of Heaven is like a castle with high impenetrable walls with one entrance through a massive gate against which all the enemies of God set siege, but having arrived together, set to fighting each other first, as the Angels on the ramparts wept "the gate is open".

In MY Fathers house are many mansions.

I would not have told you so if it were not true.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

And I am the reigning undefeated champion of making statements NO ONE can refute.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

If NO ONE can refute a statement, what is it called?

I have declared my judgement.

Every "nation" is established and maintained by violence or threat of violence. Am I wrong? State your case.

Every "nation" is a pyramid scheme MAN built on the backs of his own Kind.Am I wrong? State your case.

Every "nation" pits mankind against one another in a competition for SURVIVAL, and the reward of better positioning on the pyramid.Am I wrong? State your case.

For these reasons judgement is upon the "nations" and ALL who continue to support and defend them.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: AND SO IT BEGINS! Israel taking the Gaza bait! Invasion imminent!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP