Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pyramids True Purpose Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 254)

I had come across a youtube video few months ago similar to this one

that was decoding and exposing the purpose of the pyramids to be power generators and not tombs as the official story wants us to believe and they showed pictures and paintings inside those pyramids that revealed a much darker purpose the video didnt dare to touch!

They showed a big human/mummy tomb located in the center of the pyramid and paintings of giant light bulbs with cables connected to human beings!

In short we need to connect the dots to get the big picture!

Human tombs+power generators=Human batteries!

What matrix and x-men apocalypse with wolverine showed to our face!

Note the device attached to wolverine's head which gives away he most likely was dreaming human life like in matrix while they were harvesting energy from his immortal body to power up the whole facility.

I have also decoded from countless other movies that they plan to open our cage and wake us up when their enemies/our ancient friends and family show up and use us to protect them by killing our friends and family/saviors thinking they are our enemies like in movie wanted with angelina jolie.

So while in the beginning i got excited seeing wolverine free from his cage/grave and killing all those soldiers realizing later who he might actually be killing made me swallow my own tongue lol.

Imagine like in escape plan movie arnold's friends that arrived at the lunar boss prison ship, having killed or arrest everyone and when they open the cage of their friend/brother to witness their own brother/family/friend killing them thinking they are his enemies!

That's the kind of mastermind the lunar boss is and we must be careful not to fall into his biggest trap he has prepared for us.

Similar scene we have in glass movie where lunar boss glass used one of his victims/bruce willis to protect him from another one of his victims that was going to kill him.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Note in the wolverine video it was the lunar queen/phoenix herself that opened the cage/tomb of wolverine to use him for her advantage.

Similar intel we have in robocop movie and riddick dark fury i posted in this thread.
Thread: Robocop 2014 Decoded! Artificial Intelligence Is A Scam! This Is How You Kill Skynet Before It Is Born! Spread The Word Guys!

The lunar scum plan to ruin our resurrection date legendarily and have us kill the very people that are coming to save us and punish them.

About the pyramids being used to harvest human energy, i suspect the underground tunnels and caves they are connected to might lead also to our true forms that sleep and dream human life.

Avatar 2009 showed us that both in the mountains that orbit earth/moon symbolism and on the very earth the lunar scum keep our true forms in containers/tombs/matrix pods.

It's mind blowing to think our true form might be sleeping under some pyramid somewhere close by, in a country close by similar to avatar 2009 where lucy's true form was sleeping few feet away from him.

See at 1:13!

The gods of egypt movie showed similar intel when the one eyed lunar boss tried to low blow king leonidas that had kicked his ass by visiting his pyramid where his true form was sleeping and try to poison him there.

4:20
bottomless pit, sungate, hell and belly of a snake symbolism where king leonidas' true form is sleeping.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP