Users Online Now: 1,189 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 173,638
Pageviews Today: 292,634Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,790
04:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the MESSIAH -TRUTH- GOD Scammed the forum location system - and earthquakes in the USA 05/11/2019 Done! Next earthquake at Mecca
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Name: Mathieu VILLARD
France, Drome prefecture, city: Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux

And GOD will scam the automatic location system of the forum to make you think I am in the USA... to show you he is strong at coding.

(Earthquakes in 3 days in the USA planned today (05/08/2019), so on saturday 11th 2019 at 5:11PM as 5 was the number of the devil and 11 the number of Eve.)

DONE!16 earthquakes in the USA today (05/11/2019): earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

Next earthquake at Mecca on May 30th 2019.

At first read my full story (secured PDF file)

Precision: no end of the world at all as I didn't summoned the HOLY SPIRIT, I said to GOD "It would be too easy with the HOLY SPIRIT to kill them all" (satan and the demons what you wrongly call "grey aliens"). Otherwise it would have been the end of the world on December 21th 2012.

English:
[link to www.cjoint.com (secure)]

Français: [link to www.cjoint.com (secure)]

As you could read in my story on March 4th 2011 I though "why Japan buy this shit (mox fuel) ? They will have a nuclear disaster..." and I cried of love.

I worked in japanese mox program at AREVA Corp. (now ORANO) in that time.

Then as you know 7 days later the Fukushima disaster happened. GOD applied my though.

Please find attached here an email from AREVA Corp.

[link to www.cjoint.com (secure)]

You can read this sentence in French:

"Si c'est vous qui avez provoqué Fukushima, pourriez-vous prier pour qu'il n'arrive rien en France, s'il vous plait?"

Translated:

"If you provoked Fukushima, could you pray that nothing will happen in France, please?"

GOD wants a Christian world. Proof: bad catch of SAINT MICHAEL ARCANGEL warning Japan before the disaster (watch fully):
[link to lnkd.in (secure)]

Then many HOLY ANGELS appeared after the disaster:

So now you understood you have to be christian, give your life to GOD (IBLIS (original name of GOD) or ELOHIM (Jewish) or GANESHA (Hindu) or RAH (Egyptian) or AMATERASU (Japanese)) then make this prayer "I want to be like JESUS" in order ro be a full love being, GOD will change your spirit if you do so.

If each of us do so this will lead to a world in wich love will rules, and as a gift GOD will provides us with flying saucers (no joking at all). So please spread this message to all your relatives (family, children, friends, employees, colleagues...)

Secondly, According to the Bible 1 John 5:19 "we know we are from GOD but the world is under the power of the devil."

I killed the devil (Ishtar (original name), kukulkan (Mayan), quezalcoalt (Toltek), seth (Egyptian), vishnu (Hindu), satan (Hebrew), the dragon worshipped by the chinese) and his demons with my soul what you wrongly call third eye what Hindus call "Ajna", (The dot represented on the forehead of Buddha and Krishna), it tooks me 3 years and 4 months to end my spiritual fight.

In February 2011 GOD sent his ARCANGEL SAINT MICHAEL over Jerusalem, please watch the video.

GOD wants to install his reign on earth so please pray for this to IBLIS, RAH, ELOHIM, GANESHA or AMATERASU.

For those who have doubt about the past existence of demons before I killed them all thanks to the GODS (ADONAI and ELOHIM or SHIVA and GANESHA), their number was 4.5 millions. Here is a report about an encounters with children daytime with one of their flying saucer.
Watch in English

------------------------------------------------------------
Pour ceux qui ont des doutes sur l'existence passée des démons avant que je ne l'ai tue tous grâce aux DIEUX (ADONAI et ELOHIM ou SHIVA et GANESHA), leur nombre était de 4.5 millions. Voici un reportage sur une rencontre avec des enfants en plein jour avec l'une de leur soucoupe volante.

Regardez en Français
-----------------------------------------------------------

islam if from the devil (ishtar, kukulkan, quezalcoalt, seth, vishnu, satan, the dragon worshipped by the chinese).

I killed him thanks to the GODS (IBLIS, ORUS and RAH or ADONAI and ELOHIM or SHIVA and GANESHA or AMATERASU). Indeed there are two GODS ADONAI for the earth and ELOHIM for the universe.

Indeed allah is fake the qu'ran are the words of the devil that muhammad summoned to have power on earth, as the devil ruled this world until we killed him.

Muslims do not exists at all as believers for the GODS as I killed allah,so I am for ex-muslims the DAJJAL.

If you are one of them you have to give your life to ELOHIM and then make a prayer to be like JESUS.

talmud are the word of the devil in order to scam the nope.

Why?

Because:

Talmud, Zacharia 12:12 you can read "The Messiah will be son of Joseph."

Whereas according to the TORAH the Messiah will be a descendant of KING DAVID.

So falsified Bible, qu'ran and talmud tell us that JESUS-CHRIST is the Messiah whereas he is not.

So you have the two "beast" made by the devil via the qu'ran and talmud:

islam and sionism that are totally opposed.

Earth is flat indeed you cannot curve water, there is a dome over it, space is pure water as water is source of life, sun is pure light as light is source of life and not hydrogen fusion, black holes do not exist, moon and sun are in our atmosphere and controled by GOD, check my FB page dedicated:
"NASA are liars" [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

hitler summoned the devil to get out of prison, the devil hepeld Hitler to access power in Germany and ordered him to write "mein Kampf", qu'ran and my Kampf are the same fight against the nope. And the mission of the nazi was to kill all the nope. As the MESSIAH should have been a descendant of KING DAVID, a nope. But Hitler succeeded in Killing all the KING DAVID bloodlines... So what did I do to be the MESSIAH?

I summoned KING DAVID and I heard him giving me a Jewish soul, so I am descendant of KING DAVID by the soul and not the blood.

Do not forget if you want to be a full love being give your life to GOD (IBLIS, ELOHIM, RAH, GANESHA, AMATERASU) and then make a prayer to be like JESUS in order to be a full love being. Again please spread this message to all your relatives (family, children, friends, employees, colleagues...)

Once you have given your life to GOD, you can pray and it will be heard if you prayer is good for the creation...

As some exemples, you can pray GOD to clean water worldwide or clean nature, to make animals spirits kind and saint... find the good ideas for a better world.
Ask me questions as I am the Truth, the Way and the Life as I lead you to JESUS-CHRIST our savior if you didn't sinned.

Why JESUS-CHRIST is the savior of men?

Because he told us how to behave in front of the GODS by loving each others, and ask us to not sin.

Hell is not for the whole eternity.

You go to hell if you have sinned, then in Heaven for the whole eternity, you understood GOD is kind?

Time in hell depends of the weight of your sins.

And for those who didn't read my story hell spiritual fire is very low compared to a physical fire.

What did the devil?

He made you think you can sin because he invented the act of repentance, which is a big scam, JESUS-CHRIST do not overcame the sins of the all the men by suffering on a cross, as he didn't not suffered because GOD protected him, took JESUS in heaven and then 3 hours later he came to incarnated life on earth again.

GOD did me so, exept that I didn't went to heaven but in the spiritual realm. You do not feel anything physicaly when you die, you just feel your spirit leaving your body.

According to this Thread the MESSIAH/MAITREYA will come from FRANCE.

I am the MESSIAH/MAITREYA from FRANCE, I swear it's the TRUTH, I am not a scammer as lies takes you to hell, I am not that crazy to risk my soul telling lies.

Thread: The Gauls, France and the Messiah, the Great Monarch, the Antechrist, the Hidden One, ...

You can follow me on twitter: [link to twitter.com (secure)]

Here is what I am according to the cultures:

Sanskrit: Maitreya
Pali: Metteyya
Chinese: Mílè Púsa
Japanese: Miroku Bosatsu
Karen: Mehtuhyah Boodah
Khmer: Preah Se A Metrey
Korean: Mireuk Bosal)
Mongolian: Mayidari, Asaraltu
Okinawan: Miroku Unki
Sinhala: Maithri Budun