Users Online Now: 1,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 330,836
Pageviews Today: 541,709Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 3,217
07:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Transgender Agenda is Occult Worship of the Polar Shift | Ending Duality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, I want to be respectful toward people who do struggle with Gender Dysphoria (GD). It's estimated that only .002% to .014% of the population suffers from GD, but regardless, it does happen. I have a family member with the condition and I love and respect their wishes on how they want to be identified as.

With that said, there is a concerted effort to push GD onto the rest of society, and make it a continuous conversation piece within the MSM static and at the "family dinner table". When the MSM is stating biological men can/should get pregnant, society is celebrating 12 year old drag queens at Adult Gay Bars, a biological male wins "woman of the year", GD cases are spiking above normal standard deviations in young children, celebrities are raising infants as genderless, and we're having women athletes suffer with the introduction of biological males into their sports (even when safety is at risk, like MMA fighting), then we have crossed some type of Twilight Zone, IMO.

Some theories are circulating as to why this is happening: 1) Mind Control and/or Population Control 2) Eventual normalization of Pedophilia 3) Satanic Worship/destroying religion 4) Non-Profits and Organizations financially benefiting from "research" and creating some b.s. Mission 5) Hyper-Virtue signaling gone out-of-control 6) Destroying the family unit, and a host of other reasons...

While all those reasons could be valid to a degree, I believe there may be one unifying reason coming from the "top-down", even if the splintered networks underneath them don't fully understand the origin themselves....

In my opinion, our Earth will experience a complete Polar Shift in the near future. The movement of our magnetic poles has been accelerating since 2015 and a reset will happen soon. The elite know the approximate timing of this event, and they are "worshipping" this process. Secret Societies and the elite worship the Sun, Stars, and natural cycles. Everything they do on Earth is a representation of what's happening with the Natural Universe at-large.

Duality is one of the main themes in occult worship. It's everything to them. In a magnetic universe, the duality of the poles is the ultimate power of the Universe.

I believe the push of Transgenderism, in the method that it's happening, is actually a form of mass manipulation into occult worship regarding the current confusion of Earth's poles & eventual polar shift.

Duality will cease. The natural cycle of rebirth will happen soon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP