Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My wife is from PERU and this is what SHE thinks of Trump
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message She became a US citizen 3 years ago. Starting out as newlyweds, we had very little money and little resources... But, we made it work. We sacrificed, worked hard and took good advice. We listened. Trust me when I say this; people recognize hard work. People recognize if you have the will, they will help provide you a way, and in our case we are no exception to that. She earned her citizenship by doing exactly what this country required her to do. During the process, from every individual, working every level of this governmental process, we were encouraged and instructed on what we needed to do and how best to do it. They wanted her in this country. The true American spirit came alive and was witnessed in everyone involved in her naturalization process.

She, as well as her countless other family members back in Peru, fully support our President. She sees his policies as common sense and fair. She laughs when the word "racist" is used against him. Because she did the work in which she was required to do, she has absolutely zero sympathy for those who break the law and claim they had to, all to be given the same privileges and rights she has earned, the legal, right way. The growing Spanish community, at least where I am from, feel the exact same way. They do not let the TV think for them. What's right will always be right.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP