Users Online Now: 1,432 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 387,264
Pageviews Today: 503,263Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 1,813
04:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What happened to certain conspiracy theories?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to newyork.cbslocal.com (secure)]

Sometimes I find old posts or videos that have been in existence for several years on the Internet, and I think that at that time it was really great, but we didn’t hear about it anymore.
First, I would like to collect the "forgotten" CT, and then I would like to know if anyone has any updates on them.
Finally, I would like them to be in one place, so that someone would ever see it, they could fly up to where it was forgotten, and bring new ideas. I will begin by not letting it slip away so easily, and these are the Strange Towers of New York at the entrances and exits of road tunnels.

We never found out why they cost so much and what they are for. They were set, and everyone seems happy. Well, I don't want to know more. What about those weird YT videos that showed kids doing dubious things? This is all clarified, were they all banned? Are there any others? What happened? I can't even remember what they were called. What other large [at the time] conspiracy theories do you remember, which literally remained on the sidelines? I wish there was a sticky thread with a list to which we could add and return to remember them all.
bonghit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP