Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 669,932
Pageviews Today: 1,135,169Threads Today: 417Posts Today: 7,689
12:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Foundation Of Evil Decoded! It's Mixing.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: Twelve Monkeys 1995 Movie Decoded. (Page 2)

Okay. But when I see movie where I see Bradd pitt. Bruce wille
is like they remind me of an earlier movie ive seen from them.

Armageddon
Z- World War
Meat Joe Black
Surrogates
Troy
Wolverine X-Men Origin

Etc etc

And sometimes I dont know wich movie im seeing but im totally in the movie. And forget that im not in the real world but in an artificial world. A Fake World created by the Matrix or the Archons/Saturn. But my friends or my family surroundings still think im delusinal if I talk about these things.
 Quoting: Truthnes

I'm taking notice lately how the lunar boss dont like singular/pure things and how he loves to mix everything like the chinese dragon/snake with legs which is a mix of all kinds of different animals.

That's why in westworld tv series they revealed "in the world of a madman nothing is what it is because everything is what it isn't".

And what better way to achieve that by mixing everything up, starting with the genes of all lifeforms like he has successfully done to the entire human race.

So about our world if it's real or not i suspect the same recipe/blueprint being used and to be a mix of both, like earth being a mix of heaven and hell hahaha you see everything is mixed up here!

I lean towards the surrogate and avatar 2009 intel and microsoft augmented reality technology as the blueprint of our reality/world.

Us sleeping somewhere nearby and being wireless connected to these bodies which use augmented reality technology to hide things from us or appear things that are not there etc.

In video games like silent hill 2 was shown the kind of a good job our brain does to hide the real ugly nature of our world.

There's scientists also on youtube that inform us of our brain making the images we see from less than 1% of what is actually there, in short it's hiding from us more than 99% of what is actually out there/around us etc.

By the way in a transformers movie they informed us that the lunar boss is using brain blinders devices on its victims which reminded me the headcrabs from half life.

I suspect the brain to do similar job, blocking our ancient memories/turn us blind and stupid zombies like in half life.

I have exposed the crap out of our brain in the soul traps thread and with a picture/mri scan that worth 1 billion words.

cerberus
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

This intel of how the lunar boss loves mixing things up opens a whole new can of worms and the deeper we look into it the more mind blowing it becomes as we find ourselves looking at the very foundation of our reality.

Lets start with this video.

-This isn't real, this is a construct.
-Everything you see is real, they're all dead, i recorded it for you to relive.

And that's why is so hard to decode anything in this world, from mythology to religion to cartoons, movies etc as at one moment this or that guy symbolizes the lunar boss, the next moment our savior etc, it's all mixed, everything has multisymbolism.

People had blamed me when i decode jesus and calling him lunar boss at times and the one who saves us/ancient family etc at other times and not understanding when i used to tell them there's multisysmbolism.(same with Odysseus!)

Well now that we have found the blueprint everything becomes very clear.

Another example of how the lunar boss has mixed or loves to mix things up are, is the very sex gender of humanity.

It was at 10th grade when for the first time i heard from a teacher at school how both men and women have each other's sexual organs at miniature size. I dont wanna point them out here but if you do some research you'll find them.

And it was sickening, that's why when i used to watch the mre youtube channel where he was calling the trannies abominations as if we the rest are any different, i didnt rush to take sides as imagine hating on something and then you become aware the one you see as normal how similar it is to the thing you're hating.

So far we have
world real or fake, correct answer is mixed.
Man or woman, correct answer is mixed.

Humans good or evil?
Jordan peterson and hellraiser movies have the correct answer and that is both/mixed.

Earth heaven or hell? correct answer is both/mixed
and so on and on.

I have pointed out also how the good things benefit evil too as evil uses them to hide behind or use them as bait, to make its victims soft so they really suffer when is out to hurt them(see defeated by victory/peace in batman movies) etc etc.

To the point good and evil can look alike and friends since both can be used to create the perfect hell from where not only no one tries to escape but keep bringing/feeding their kids to it and setting the stage too for an endless cycle of reincarnations.

By the way microsoft's new vr headset is called mixed reality, hahahaha i wonder what is the subliminal here?

The lunar boss in ancient greek mythology and religions was going by two names.

Dias which mean divide/separate and it was demonized us evil and it became the diablo/devil figure in new religions,

And

Zeus which means unite/mix/see dead space 3 convergence lunatics hahaha and this was praised and became the jesus figure in new religions.

After this new intel i have found my new motto is this.

"Everything that is pure/unmixed/singular is divine!"

"Everything that's mixed is contaminated/corrupt/sick and evil"

And the chinese dragon/snake with legs/satan from the bible with it's horse face, tiger claws, snake body etc etc reveals this exact intel when decoded.

I should add gmo food to the list and any food that is not original/ancient/pure which according to dr sebi is poison to the human body.

I agree with mag truth by the way who exposed dr sebi as another puppet of the elite, but he gives good info you find nowhere else so i recommend watching few of his videos.

Wow just came across this video

At 4:48

That is not the true transformation of my bloodline,
it seems that over the millennia my genes have been diluted!

I had suspected when decoded what the chinese and mongols have done to humanity, that if there's more truth to the bible and the savior of earth is to be born from a woman on earth and the script/prophecy etc says for example he will be white with blonde hair, what better way to make sure he cant be born in your kingdom by diluting the human genepool so the birth of a man with those characteristics is impossible.

Thread: Riddick And GOG Vol 2 Revealed The Mark Of The Beast To Be The Chinese Genes The Mongols In Ancient Times Spread To All Humans Like Agent Smith!

In short imagine a genius version of Herod where instead of killing millions of babies he simply dilutes the bloodlines of humanity so his enemy that will overthrown him can never be born.

Why i'm not surprised, that's the kind of genius i've come to learn for the lunar boss to be.

Thread: Riddick And GOG Vol 2 Revealed The Mark Of The Beast To Be The Chinese Genes The Mongols In Ancient Times Spread To All Humans Like Agent Smith!
Ahahaha

Hey Caboom, all western peoples are Turk.

Chinese pyramids are Turkish pyramids.

And Rufia is a Muslim Turkish girl:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

And she is speaking Turkish.

All white peoples are Turk
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77661308

Turks/mongols originate from the ancient chinese genocide and rape of the ancient whites in china.

We all carry chinese lunar genes in our bloodline, there's nothing to brag about but feel shame.

The mongols instead of avenging their mothers that were raped and their fathers that were killed they spread the chinese genes to all human races instead.

And then they brag about it like you. Well the chinese are laughing behind your backs if you haven't notice.

Ahahahaha

No, you are wrong again Kaboom.

Turks are pure whites.

And all western peoples are Turkic.

Vikings, Germans...Finns, Bulgarians, Hungarians..

All west is Turk. All whites are Turk

And pyramids are Turkish Kurgans. (In Egypt, America, Chinese and others...)

[link to www.viewzone.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76843611

There's no pure white or pure of anything else anymore, the chinese took care of that.

It's all mixed heading for more mixing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP