Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We Will Do The Same To The Next Democrat President
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've told some libtard friends of mine...We are keeping track & will will do the same to YOUR president as you are doing to OUR president.

We will make up utter horse shit & launch a 2 year "investigation" over it. We will delay & block all of his nominees. We will sabotage him every time he leaves the country (even for nuclear disarmament talks with a hostile nation). We will vote against every piece of legislation even if Americans are being murdered and raped.

It would render the OFFICE of the president as irrelevant.

This morninng it dawned on me...THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!!!

The democrat filth want to undermine the OFFICE of the presidency!!! (impeach foety-FIIIIII).

The democrat filth want to undermine the faith in our elections (russians hacked our elections).

The democrat filth want chaos and violence (Antifa, shooting up a baseball field full of repubs, attacking MAGA cap wearers, jussie smolette, nick sandman, etc).

What does all this lead to?

AN UNELECTED ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT THAT WE CANNOT VOTE OUT! (and the democrat filth sits at the top of it all).

If you say you disagree...no more health care for you! And we will use the power of government to destroy you!

All the pieces fit!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP