Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 684,007
Pageviews Today: 1,116,669Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 7,531
11:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The 28th hour, and my resignation. Earthquakes inside...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There was a time when I had a simple idea and sought to change the world with it. That was many hours ago; back when time was critical. I gambled with it against poverty.
I used it wisely, and allowed myself time to nurture my wounds.

Many mistakes are made when you are working against your own time. Looking back, I don't feel I've much to apologise for accept taking on too much at once. Luckily times have changed...

It's been a long time since I decided to write here, so I felt I'd share with you all I've been here several times. This is one of the last times I hope to come.
Call it an illness or an obligation... I don't have to e time to argue with you anymore. Times have changed...

That being said, in a short time; I feel no more then 28 hours total; The world may forever change...

It will for several reasons.
By example; I've decided to retire; so these are my final words-

I am /u/parsingsol and if you looked me up; You would assume that I am a "crazy scam artist".

My reputation was greatly attacked for being kind and attempting to help others; amongst losing my sanity to the constant bombardment of others. So I am formerly quitting-

That being said, an for those too lazy to run a search engine; I had designed a concept for advanced seismic prediction. Which is potentially useful to humanities benefit. Which I hope to demonstrate to you all now...

Between now and tomorrow. 28 hrs-

I project a madnitude 8.4 Earthquake, and 2ft tsunami to occur in the nation of Chile;

This is caused by a recent sequence of Coronal Mass Ejections leaving the solar disk on 05/11/2019.

If this prediction is useful, just know I inspired a young developer in New Zealand to explore it's benefit.
I went into great detail with them for a year or more to introduce to him the concept I designed to extrapolate seismic data sets, from solar event sequences.
This user is /u/karma_corrections

So it is my saddest but most pertinent choice to announce to you all today, that I am leaving the science, and this is the value of my contribution to it; (for what it's worth).

I hope you see that in these last 28hrs, because even I lost sight of my original goal. Which looking back was easier to blame on myself cracking under pressure then the data was to process itself. I merely couldn't maintain my own conscious protection. For that I ultimately apologize-

So here's to my last event prediction -33hrs
Going live on glp like it's 1999-

What we want to see now, to initiate this test to its fullest integrity is solar wind speeds decreasing to 330km/s to 300km/s after that function has occurred an 8.0-8.4 magnitude quake should occur on Earth.

While the chosen vicinity is SW Chile; this is not absolute. Many faultlines abroad are capable of exhibiting this range of seismic activity. I merely attempt to salvage the location via exploration of known & constant, seismic history.

That being said it's been 4 years since an 8.0 occured here an 2 years since a 7.0 here. Having an earthquake of this scale in this timeline at this location, would have to be a lottery like coincidence- and I assure you there are no winners;

Whether I am right or not, that's something I have learned (as the ultimate truth to this scenario)-
There will never be a winner in terms of these instances.

That being said; it was nice talking with you all over the years; and I am placing my trust in /u/karma_corrections to take this science to the next level; Where I originally saught to see it be-

The only reason I did this last test is to help that user understand the sequences which I felt were necessary to eq prediction. Which, well. I hope to demonstrate to you all her and now-

So start up them watches, and maybe send a friendly reminder to friends and family in the warning area (if you choose too). I attempted to do that, but people don't like it--

& This isn't a blatant attempt at fear mongering--

I merely see a pattern, which to me shows that an 8.0+ magnitude range earthquake is bound to occur within 28 hrs

Godspeed-
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP