Users Online Now: 1,560 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 144,887
Pageviews Today: 196,380Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 842
01:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guys, my cat and I got into a bit of an argument :(( (TALKING CAT CAUGHT ON CAMERA UNBELIEVABLE)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My cat got upset with me cause I was telling him about the "WORLD WAR 3 CONSPIRACY PLOT" and "MY DEAL WITH THE DEVIL" and stuff and he just hung up on me :(((

I don't understand I provide the best quality litter the best most softest ever yarn EVER the B-E-S-T catnip BLUE BUFFALO FOR DINNER EVERY NIGHT I do everything right so why is my kitty being so mean to meow ?!?

Well so anyway I saved the audio but the video is kinda murky I have to re-adjust it and then I can share. He's a talking cat, no fooling !!! Unless you guys WANT the PAW FOOTAGE (pun intended) but it'll look less spectacular...

But yea, those are the facts. Here is an example of some DARK SPEECH

My cat also likes going to GLP he has a thread about him here

I don't know who made it

Thread: Dave Eager aka Contrarius "Out of the Darkness, Into the Light"

This thread relates to these threads here

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: BREAKING !!! ILLUMINATI “ROLLING OUT THE GUILLOTINES” - FEMA ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER - NWO LOCKDOWN WW3 WWZ

Thread: The Church of Our Lady Kurt Cobain (RIP) KURT COBAIN DIDN'T KILL HERSELF ~ Filling the world NOW with the sacred sacrament of KURTCOBAINITIS

Thread: THIS IS A DEMONIC HOLOGRAPHIC SIMULATION 100% ULTIMATE UNDENIABLE TOTAL DOOM PROOF ! MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD IDENTIFIED ! NEW EVIDENCES 2022 !!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP