Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something subtle and different about the climate
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Back in the 80s we traveled a lot and I lived in the North the midwest, and the South. We drove regularly between them. Recently I was having a conversation with someone and we both were discussing lizards in the midwest. We never had them but now they are a thing. It really got me thinking about how different each states climate would be back in the 80s. Georgia; North Carolina; Virginia; Florida, all had very unique climates, that were instantly recognizable. Now everything is the same mugginess no matter what state your in. I guess its possible its me. But it strange how very much the same everything seems. Humid and uncomfortable, with bright sun that hurts, like physically feels like burning all the time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP