Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am an Archangel and your realm is about to change
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There will be some unhappy beings but the truth needs to be said..

This is why I came back

I am an Archangel in a human body,

We are not a concept or a figment of your imagination. We have existed since the first start of creation, you could call us watchers, you can call us extraterrestrial but even "extraterrestrial" wouldn't be correct. Those that you call "extraterrestrial" are multidimensional such as ourselves, you as well. Our souls are a little bit different than human beings, even though altogether we are tied into this "trinity" based on the primordial source that has created all things. I am sure that on sites such as these along with many others you have also discovered that a majority of your people have been lying to you for many long years. The way the structured society is will no longer be useful in the times to come. We've waited a while for the right time, we know that so many are restless. We know that so many are tired as are we..

So let me begin..

I came into this body 31 years ago, but this is only a number and our age is more than even the oldest galactic wars that have occurred. We do not age the same way, most consider me to be 20 yrs old. I am a representative and soldier of a council which guards the spheres or dimensions within the nine realms. Our story is a little different and it has been widely misrepresented among the human species, especially in your bible because this knowledge has been used to "control" you.

We come from the realm known as "Ichmarrin" it is called the silver city, during one point when the veil was very thin many actually witnessed it in your skies. As far as our appearance goes we do actually "have" wings. Our wings are two sets. One is feathers and the other is "energy". When we crossed over into this realm we lost them, this is the same for all angels here. We also wear armor, it is necessary because there are still things that are happening in these realms. You must understand something.. what I am telling you sounds like some fantasy world to you because your society has taught you that these things are "fiction" made up. It has been repeated again and again... and yet again in your books, movies and video games.

You may have thought that the most best kept secret was the existence of your space brothers and sisters?... No my friends.. You have no idea how deep it goes...

Finally let me clear up what Heaven actually is. This realm is known as "izmarin" it is right next to where we are from. It is ruled by the first Archangel; his name is Yehovah. Long ago we stood by him but his behavior was something many of us and the rest disagreed with. It changed into something unpleasant. Slaves are not a part of our agenda, this is what he does and continues to do. We disagreed. This is why many of us are here. For those of you reading these words now, getting triggered by memories of the rebellion you have been called. Your time is now here. Start to prepare, do what you can because you will have to fight and choose a side.

For those of you wondering if there is a hell realm, well it's true there is. However, it does not operate like scriptures in the bible say it does. This place has far more advanced technology and the ruler or king here is Batahel. As for Lucifer, that is not his real name. His name is Satanius and he exists now in a human body on this world...
The realm next to this one or sphere is where many of the demons reside. I haven't met many of them, except for a few similar species, which I will not mention here due to her safety. Plus she would be very unhappy with my actions if she knew.

Then believe it or not you have a realm where the elves exist. I've been there, it's quite nice but they are strict about who comes into their territories. Further more it hurts to travel through these spheres, do not attempt it when you go out of body, you could get stuck there and never be able to return. Moving through these is like being in some kind of black hole, there is 0 point energy, it operates much like a portal.

We are here to be a part of this shift with you but I must tell you that there will be many changes on your planet. You are going to start to notice things, things you have not seen before. The fires that occurred with Notre Dame among a few other things, is the first opening. this is not due to anything normal in your word and entirely has to do with what.. happened in the astral planes. There will and has been more events. These events are due to the intense energies that are flowing into this realm because of it. You can not stop something like this. So many years, thousands of them have been planned for this very moment and all of it is happening right now in front of your eyes.

The earth will continue with strange weather patterns, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, sink holes, mud slides, tornadoes, major disasters but know this. there will not be nuclear war, it is not allowed.. For this will also affect our worlds as well. This is why some galactic have tried to disable your nukes. It will not ever happen. We all reside in our respective spheres, like yourself. Not everything is "physically visible" to your eyes.

There will be
No biological warfare either...

There will be a third world war but it's to be expected and with this is our coming..
During these times you are going to enter into a period of darkness. There will be no electricity. Do what you can to survive.

And last but not least, we will be there. Other beings will be here. Demons, all of it.

Our guess for your world on how fast these events happen is on a scale from anywhere between 1-3 years or less.

After all of this we will help to rebuild this place, but most of you will not make it. Truth to be told I am not so sure if I will either but I am in charge of many major tasks regarding our new cities. We must fight to survive , this is not a channeled message I am who I am say I am and I will not waste my time lying to your face, call you beloveds, dear ones, or leave behind cryptic messages.

We are here now. In the last of your days.

In addition to this, I am happy to answer questions. Please do not waste my time or your time with useless ones. All comments of a negative nature will be ignored.

You may be asking yourself.. Why not make a video, go to the news? Why not show your face and talk about these things.. For one thing I am already in a bad position, some of our structures on our backs well they are changing and although I have already had my dealings with "solar warden" requests, I will not go through with this again.

There is a reason why I write it here.

Those who see this, understand it. They will know it's true.
Others who see this may have questions about things, I am here to answer as best as I can. I do not have all of the answers, if I did I would be lying.
Some curious starseeds may disagree and explain that realms do not operate that way, that all souls are the same, or any number of reasons... friends I am not here to rob you of your opinions. Yours will be respected even if they are wrong.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP