Users Online Now: 1,796 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 689,960
Pageviews Today: 891,162Threads Today: 231Posts Today: 3,045
07:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone in kern county, ca with a female great dane, cane corso, mastiff?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this is a longshot but, I have a 3 year old purebred Eastern European Dobernman Pinscher named Diesel available for stud. His brothers and sisters all sold for over $1500. I know he is not a Panther, but I can get his papers if need be (AKC)(I got him from a guy in my platoon when I was in the Army). He is my best friend, both intelligent and loyal. He has gotten me through some bad spots. I only want a puppy from him so I can continue his bloodline, so naturally, crossbreeding is the best bet to extend the life of the animal. So while I don't care about the pedigree, and am more focused on temperament/intelligence/size consistency.

The thought process behind what I am doing is to have his bloodline continue with mine. His son will grow up, and eventually when I have a child, the child will grow up with the children of in my opinion, the best dog in the world, Diesel. It is my hope that Diesel will get passed down to my great-great-great grand children one day and they can see all of the dogs that came before their dog. I will be making a new puppy every three years, allowing for full maturity, socialization, and most of the groundwork for training to be complete.
The main dogs that will be used in my, I guess you could call it, lifelong experiment will be Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Belgian Malinois, Black Labrador Retriever, Bull Mastiff, and Cane Corso.

If you have a female of any of these breeds and would be willing to help me and hopefully keep a puppy for yourself and stay in contact, please respond or email me at [email protected]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP