Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,580
Pageviews Today: 753,997Threads Today: 306Posts Today: 4,836
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Florida man calls 911 to brag about fleeing traffic stop, 'what do we pay you guys for'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.fox35orlando.com]

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - A Florida man was arrested after fleeing a traffic stop and then calling 911 to brag about not being caught yet. He was found with drugs in his vehicle and continued to brag about the incident.

Deputies said that 19-year-old Nicholas Carlmann Jones was pulled over in St. Augustine after he fled from a traffic stop. Nicholas was also wanted for a warrant out of the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

When he was pulled over, the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office said that they found a jar full of marijuana, THC wax, a small bag containing an unknown white powder, and a dish containing a pink tinted crystal substance. All these narcotics were in the driver's door pocket of the vehicle. Several pipes and dishes were also found.

The arrest affidavit said that the responding officer asked Nicholas why he ran from the traffic stop. Nicholas just smiled and said nothing. So, the officer asked why he would call 911. Nicholas then began to gloat about what he had just done. He smiled and said that "that cop had no right to stop me." He also said that "I saw him turn his lights and sirens on and was going to stop but I didn't want to."

Later in the conversation, the arrest affidavit stated that Nicholas ran because he thought it would be "fun." He said that he called 911 because he could not believe that after obtaining his tag, they could not find him. He even said on the call "what do we pay you guys for? Like I've driven past four cops."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP