Users Online Now: 2,223 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,034,471
Pageviews Today: 1,857,430Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 14,237
09:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject No Joke: I died and after 10 minutes with NO vitals, I was resuscitated.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This happened several months ago. I'm 60 years old. It was a "medical mistake" that was made during a very minor procedure and the doctor screwed up.

Perhaps the doctor thought he'd fixed the mistake, but something busted lose and I ended up back in an ER where they made a few more mistakes which resulted in my dying from exsanugination (blood loss). I lost "more than 40%" of my blood and my heart stopped.

I was resuscitated after more than 10 minutes with no vital signs. If you'd told me that I was in heaven for several HOURS, I would have believed you. I went to heaven and had a phenomenal experience however...

Heaven sent me back, and when I came back, I was healthier than ever. Several medically documented health problems were gone, to the astonishment of the doctors.

A spiritual being told me that I needed to come back, but didn't offer an explanation as to why. I loved what I saw "over there" and felt the most perfect peace you could ever imagine. I wasn't "nearly dead." I was completely dead, and my heart had stopped for 10+ minutes.

My kids are grown, I'm retired, and I'm not sure why or how I got saved when other people don't.

It's pretty confusing. I'm not sure what it is that I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP