Users Online Now: 1,574 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 403,831
Pageviews Today: 531,195Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,279
04:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject West/Nato Have Fallen Into The Drang Nach Osten Trap! Most Of The East Dies Too After And China/Yellow Bus Driver From Batman Dies Last.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to wonder how important this move to the game for the elite is to make America/Nato and west in general being hated so much in the eastern world.

Well here's what the lunar queen from defenders 1st season said.

-Well, the thing about war is...
it only works if both sides believe
they're the good guys.

In short for the east to genocide the west(see half universe/earth gets killed intel in avengers movie with thanos) we must make the east look at the west as the bad guys.

And the west already views the east/muslims/terrorists/russians/chinese etc as the bad guys.

So there you have it the recipe for another war and genocide is ready.

From my part it's hard not to view most of the chinese as really wicked people when even yesterday i saw videos on youtube of them kidnapping dogs from their owners beat them and torture them to death to make their meat taste better from the adrenaline and then eat them, the eating of babies and all other nasty things they do and i used to wonder sometimes if the lunar boss wants me and the west to hate the chinese, mongols and east in general.

Now i see the trap in that in which by hating the other guy you make yourself look evil/bad in his eyes and now he hates you even more and in his eyes you confirm yourself as his enemy.

I had a mongol friend back in the usmc and what i noticed while they might be cruel, thieves, cold hearted etc there's good within them too.

Good and evil/mixed that's how we're all made, even the chinese and mongols.

So how do we change this future the lunar scum/elite has planned for us?

Making ourselves look good to the east looks like it's too late for that now and hard to do when all humans are even hardwired with the need to have an enemy.

But if we expose the whole agenda of the lunar scum to the east/chinese/russians/muslims/mongols etc we might have a chance.

And that is the one i expose in these threads
Thread: Punisher Season 2 Ep.5 Promoted How Great For The Veterans To Rebel Will Be. China And Russia Are Behind! Learn Also How The Big Plan Ends.
Thread: Defenders 2017 Series Decoded! They Plan To Mine Earth To Death Krypton Style And Escape.

The joker bank robbery strategy from batman the dark knight movie showed to our face where the lunar boss have us all kill each other and he kills the last man standing/yellow bus driver=chinese race symbolism and escapes earth alone with all of its natural resources loaded in his moon.

In above threads i expose in detail the stages of that agenda

First the east genocides the west
2nd russia and china take out the muslim and remaining countries/population of the eastern world.
3rd stage like the bible and the chinese prophecy reveal china backstabs and kills russia.
Thread: Chinese Prophecy Reveals China Will Betray And Kill Its Allies After She Rules The World! That's You Russia, Muslims, Israel And Rest Mongols!
4th stage now that all countries and races are out of the way the chinese who have no morals or ethics and give no damn about the environment mine earth to death krypton/matrix style.
5th stage lunar boss/joker kills the yellow bus driver/yellow race and escapes earth/bank with all its riches to himself.

If we expose this info to the east we might have a chance to avert the lunar boss's plans like in batman movie when a bank robber found out joker's plan to kill them all in the end and in order and keep all bank's money to himself.

But like fat jones revealed in a joe rogan podcast the chinese and mongols are easy to get war mode activated and mind control really fast and how they are genetically hardwired for that. Like dogs that when they get activated for war/to kill good luck changing their minds, they wont stop until the other guy is dead.

Worth trying though, so any people that speak chinese, russian etc in this forum and have access to their social networks spread this intel if you really care about your country and race now that you know how the bastards that rule earth plan to kill us all joker from batman style!

HAHAHAHA ENJOY! MUST WATCH VIDEO! THAT'S THE WHOLE AGENDA OF HOW THE LUNAR BOSS ROBS PLANETS BLIND AND LEAVES ALONE WITH ALL THE RICHES TO HIMSELF!

0:29
Lunar boss looks around, the whole place is mined and everything loaded to my moon(tet from oblivion with tom cruise), good, chinese race thinks they will get a share and escape the bank/earth together, lunar boss kills them without 2nd thought, hesitation or having any special feeling for them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP