Users Online Now: 1,903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 712,349
Pageviews Today: 942,453Threads Today: 258Posts Today: 3,781
08:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PUBLIC RECORD: TDS claims yet another victims. Holly Johnson stabbed herself because "TRUMP"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The media wanted someone to do this work....
Look at the clue in the link, even with a map.

So, I did the work, and confirmed here.
[link to www.manateesheriff.com]
(Ctrl+F type HOLLY)

“I heard the screaming,” said neighbor David Hopkins. “I’m paralyzed and in a wheelchair so it’s not easy to get up, but I heard someone screaming in a panic to call 911.”

[link to www.bradenton.com (secure)]

The woman admitted to authorities she has been held under the Baker Act in the past for attempting to hurt herself.

Most of the neighbors who talked to the Bradenton Herald didn’t want to be identified given the close nature of neighbors residing just mere feet away. Some newer residents of the mobile home park said they were shocked to hear of something so severe.

Other longtime residents said it was just another day at Carlyn Estates.

“ The night before that happened, another lady was running through the neighborhood naked yelling for someone to please (have sex with her.) I hope she gets the help she needs,” said Donna White, a 24-year resident. “I don’t think she did it to try and die.”

The map in the link matches this.
[link to www.fastpeoplesearch.com (secure)]

And [link to www.fastpeoplesearch.com (secure)]

And here she is.
[link to voterrecords.com (secure)]

Which finally led me to the report.
[link to www.manateesheriff.com]

Now, when she is released, if she attacks someone, at least we know her history.
They have her address in Illinois still where she once, or still currently resides.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP