Users Online Now: 1,274 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 54,147
Pageviews Today: 97,979Threads Today: 46Posts Today: 506
12:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have successfully created the first step of the philosophers stone - water turned to stone
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had an artificial glass atmosphere created for me by a lab, as well as some other custom pieces so as to mimic our natural environment.

i created an all-glass-large-area with an even heat of 105 degrees from the bottom to the top of this apparatus going for 1 year and I thought the process failed so i forgot about it.

the process i am using, only uses 30 watts of power total to achieve this constant even temperature throughout the entire glass unit.

the vapors would then rise up into my artificial atmosphere (another glass piece far above) where it was cool.

I went to take it all down (3 years later)

and found this

[link to i.imgur.com (secure)]

i was in denial at first and i placed it on my tongue and rolled it around for an entire hour and it did not dissolve even a little bit (thought it could be minerals in the water, even though there was so much of it)

it had absolutely 0 flavor and was like chewing on shale.

it is very brittle and breaks easily just like shale.

also notice at the back of the jar you can see crystals of every color. literally every color of the rainbow in crystals covered the jar with the rarest and least amount of color being the red crystals.

in legend the philosophers stone (also known as the "water stone of the wise" comes from water turned to stone but specifically a red crystal is the philosophers stone)

i scraped off the red crystal (look at the back top right corner of the jar in the image i posted) and tasted it (i only had enough of the red dust that i scraped off to fit on the tip of my finger) i'm not sure if it was sweet or bitter but was a powerful sudden amount of flavor i wasn't expecting.

the white stone (water) had absolutely 0 flavor, none what so ever.

still in denial i placed this water stone into a jar and filled it with water then marked on the jar with a red marker the level of where the stone began so as to see if it would dissolve. It has been sitting in this water for months and has not dissolved even a tiny tint bit.

so the next step is this. i continually add more water until i build up enough of the red crystal to form a stone, that is then put into a forge at several thousand degrees and everything else is then burned off and that is when the red stone becomes active similar to how marijuana only works when you apply heat to it.

this red stone according to legend heals all disease.

i am moving soon and will be starting a youtube channel with a camera documenting every second, when i have enough footage captured over several years i am going to speed it up so everyone can see what is happening.

after I have formed a base that see's it is real I will likely be selling how to do this

i have attempted to contact several labs to send in this stone and have it properly identified. Every lab keeps telling me they do not test for what I am wanting tested.

if anyone knows a lab that can test this please let me know as i am really wanting to send it out.

thanks for reading this thread - i have yet to create an account but i will try to later.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP