Users Online Now: 1,616 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 132,377
Pageviews Today: 227,483Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,414
02:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now we have the deep state come out here and lock the gate open, yes that is right OPEN! – 6/10/19 – (12:56) – (Jim Benvie)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Foreman Mike Update via Brian Kolfage: Cartel &/or MS-13 gang members at our gate last night – 6/10/19
“Jim Benvie now we have the deep state come out here and lock the gate open, yes that is right OPEN! former obummer hold overs have come out here and locked the gate wide open so the invasion can continue full force.”

Brian Kolfage
@BrianKolfage
Foreman mike update: Mike just told me that there were cartel and/or MS-13 gang members at our gate last night trying to get security to let them in, saying they were American. Faces covered in tattoos, wearing all black. The wall works! @DRUDGE @RyanAFournier @StumpforTrump

11:22 AM - Jun 10, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,893 people are talking about this

Brian Kolfage
@BrianKolfage
· 19h
Foreman mike update: Mike just told me that there were cartel and/or MS-13 gang members at our gate last night trying to get security to let them in, saying they were American. Faces covered in tattoos, wearing all black. The wall works! @DRUDGE @RyanAFournier @StumpforTrump

Brian Kolfage
@BrianKolfage
Erik prince is on our board, security is not an issue for our team

1:22 PM - Jun 10, 2019

video
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

9:25 – I’m going to show you the lock that they put on it. Just so you can see for yourself that I’m not exaggerating here. They locked the gate open. Check this out. I’ll show you the lock they put.

10:31 – Sunland Park doesn’t have anything to do with this guys. Unfortunately, this isn’t them. This is the ACLU. This is the International Water Boundary Commission.
11:10 – The very people who are responsible, partially, for our national security, are the ones locking this and parking the sheriff’s squad cars to make sure that nobody comes over here. Why doesn’t the sheriff’s department back up the Border Patrol. Help them out. But nope, they’re more concerned about making sure that we don’t close this gate.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP