Users Online Now: 2,916 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,163,308
Pageviews Today: 2,234,241Threads Today: 1,049Posts Today: 19,648
11:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need advice. And prayer. Going through hell currently.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, where do I begin. I know this is a conspiracy site, but I need advice and encouragement.

I have been with my husband for 5 year's, married for 1. He started showing his violent tendencies once I was inlove with him, and dependent. Since he was the baby of the family or the favorite, his family hated me because I "stole him away". They began getting in his head a long time ago. His mother specifically. He said he would take care of me so I have been financially dependent on him for a longtime. Once I found out i was pregnant with my first, my mil began asking for MY BABY, and trying to take ownership since he was born. She molested all her children and tried to molest mine. Her other son did As Well but I was scared to call the police because of death threats from my husband if i did. So I ended up keeping my kids away from his family to protect them because they are ALL PERVERTS. EVEN THE FEMALES..

My husband slowly began to control me to a point i didnt recognize myself anymore. He has strangled me, broke my nose, thrown me against the wall, broken my phones, and told me if i called police he would come after me when hes out and would also shoot the police. I have hospital records for what I am about to explain i need advice for. My husband also controls every cent and i have to ask for money. Even though i spend minimally on beauty items or things for myself. I spend it all on cleaning supplies, diapers, food, household items, etc. We also just found out i am pregnant again.

So flash back two weeks ago and me and him got into an argument. Before he left the home he tried to shove me into the tv and grabbed me by my hair. He ran to his mommy. I called the police and they gave me a domestic violence pamphlet. They told me to leave him and left. A few hours later my husband texts me from his mothers saying he is "worried" about our kids and to send pics. I told him no, that the police already saw how healthy my children were. After i didn't send a picture, cps showed up at my door. My husbands mother lied and claimed (even though she hadnt seen me in monthes) that i physically abuse and neglecy my children, that I was diagnosed with ppd, that i said i would kill my children and myself, that i smoke and drink heavily EVERYDAY, AND that i assaulted my husband. I have never laid hand on him even though he has strangled me and hit me multiple times. I immediately told cps i would do a drug test. I passed the mouth swab. Let them check the house. They saw my kids were healthy, but said because of the allegatio s I had to have a monitor during this case od they would make state arrangements. I found a domestic violence shelter and stay for 10 days and left because of the drama and came back home. During the time i was in the shelter he withheld money from me for a while because i didnt "let him see our kids" even though he told cps he didnt want me and the kids back, meanwhile im pregnant. I went and did the mental health evaluation asap, and did a urine test As Well. Ive done everything cps wanted to clear my name. The case is still open because his mother and family all made 4 DIFFERENT FALSE REPORTS ON ME, WHEN THEY ARE THE TRUE criminals. Im waiting to hear back from cps.

Today I received divorce papers i was served. In the papers it states he is seeking sole custody of our children and for ME TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT and health insurance when he is the one with a 5 figure job, and i have been dependent on him for money. I have job interviews and will be putting the children In daycare so I can work. But he hired an attorney against me, and i have zip. I will try and get legal aid. But in the mean time am getting togother hospital records in which i lied that i fell in the shower. I also have pics saved. I am also writing a report for the court.

I know i should've left a long time ago but I have felt stuck for so long and didnt realize that everyone wasnt against me, which is what he made me believe. I am finally telling people about the abuse but am so worried for court. Im praying for strength from Jesus and am trying to keep myself together.

I just want legal advice, encouragememy and prayers. I'm hurting real bad. Thank you guys.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP