Users Online Now: 2,287 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 654,338
Pageviews Today: 1,064,326Threads Today: 425Posts Today: 7,138
11:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 1 CARD Tarot Drawings - OPEN & TAKING REQUESTS - Make Sure To Leave Feedback Please!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Brass Tacks Edit: So what exactly does this mean? What are the implications of this? These are the questions that are in my mind while im pulling these cards for you. The fact that ive received a lot of very positive feedback already is enough for me to know that something real is happening. This has been such a fun experiment but help me figure out what to do with this because its working. Its real.

I'll be drawing cards (single card readings only) for the next couple hours.

If you'd like one just comment below.

I'm just going to give people their card and let them look up what the card means.

I'm just learning my deck so we can learn together?

Thanks for stopping by!

Also after you have a chance to look into the card I pull for you please consider leaving feedback if it was relevant for you or not!

Edit: Thank you SOOO much to everyone thats provided such positive feedback! It makes me so happy that your readings were accurate! I really enjoy doing this and your feedback is the impetus to keep me going!

peace

Another Edit: Here is the deck I am using. My method is to simply shuffle vigorously while focuding on either the username, handle, avatar or energy signature of the querant. I wait until a card jumps out of the deck and that is the card for that persons reading. In between each reading I hit a smokey quartz agaisnt a piece of agate and then also on the deck itself to indicate a closing and a clearing to move quickly to another querant.

[link to imgur.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP