Users Online Now: 1,833 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,527
Pageviews Today: 788,531Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 5,030
09:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Projection for 7.6 - 7.4 Earthquake, in Cassino Italy, Cassino Basin. 6/20/2019 (+/- 24hrs)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am just tracking nother earthquake caused by incoming solar winds, and CME's... (Don't mind me)...

Tracking an 7.4 - 7.6 Eq. Cassino Basin Trocchio Fault zone... impact date est: 6/20/2019 24-48hrs (+/-) a constant 300-310 km/s holding speed-

Data found here:
[link to m.imgur.com (secure)]

I am not an expert- this is a hobby-

Within 48 hrs of the 20th the BZ Componet- should draw near itself allowing a P wave to make its way to the surface

While the earthquake could strike anywhere on Earth, I am projecting the event to occur on or near the torrichio fault system in the Cassino Basin / Italy..

Again this is a hobby. I don't advise anything, I just think there is a correlation in solar to seismic activity-

I am not certified I didn't come here to fear monger or scm people. Capiche-, an love to italy-
Parsingsol-

I will update (if needed), between now, and 6/22...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP