Users Online Now: 1,693 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,591
Pageviews Today: 467,234Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,657
06:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Today after some minor argue my girlfriend wanted to jump out of the window..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a mess right now. I have girlfriend for 5 years, we have our ups and downs, be argue a lot. I thought this is normal couple fights but today, after 20 minutes arguing she ran to the window, opened it and wanted to jump.. quickly I was near the window and I grabbed her. SHe was crying, shaking. Seriously, wtf.. ;/

After some time she said she is sorry and that will never happen again. I am devasted. I seriously think she has some mental issues. This wasn't normal. I AM NOT SURE THAT IF I DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE SHE WOULDN'T JUMP... This was so real!! Jesus! :(

She's sleeping right now. And I am nervous like never before. Jumping out of the window? We live on 3rd floor..

What should I do? Please, forum trolls, don't answer. I am expecting serious answers..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP