Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Paranormal Experience: SKIPPED A STATE ON A ROAD TRIP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I wanted to discuss something that happened to me a few years back and see what you all might think it could have been.

Years ago I was on a road trip from Florida up to Pennsylvania to with my older brother and my mother to visit family up there. We were driving for half a day up I-75 using our GPS and finally reached the final exit while still in Florida, for which we pulled over to use the restroom and get ice cream. We ordered some ice cream at a little place right near the interstate, and soon after being served our cones it started to rain. We all hopped in the car and made our way to the on-ramp for the highway. It began absolutely POURING rain by the time we made it to the right lane of I-75, raining so hard that our mom pulled the car over on the side of the road to wait it out, as visibility was completely gone.

Keep in mind that before this insane black cloud of doom rain hit, it had been a clear and beautiful day. Also, just so you're following the story, we were still in Florida, and were soon about to enter the state of Georgia.

So we sit on the side of the road for about 10 or 15 minutes listening to music until visibility returns and the totally ominous, black, insane rain cloud passes over us. At which point I pulled the Garmin back out (remember when Garmin GPS was the bee's knees? lol) and we all saw that it could not find our location despite having worked fine all day. While it was attempting to pinpoint our location we continued forward on the road and within about 5 minutes we saw a sign, "Welcome to SOUTH CAROLINA"

Our GPS resumed working a few minutes later and sure enough we were at the bottom of South Carolina. We had skipped the entire state of Georgia...

All of us were confounded by what happened and totally confused. We arrived in Pennsylvania several hours ahead of schedule to which we tried to explain to our family we skipped Georgia.

All of us remember this event the exact same way and have discussed it as a family for years, not sure what to make of it. My question and reason for posting this is to see if anybody out there has any idea of what could have happened that day? My brother and I have experienced UFOs throughout our lives but the fact our mom was involved in this weird experience is not normal. Besides, what use would aliens have to help us skip a state on a road trip? We did NOT experience missing time, simply missing space.

Is there any evidence or stories of others skipping through physical space? Or maybe even isolated to that region of the country - around the tip of Florida/Georgia that could explain this? It really makes no sense no matter how we try to rationalize it... the only thing I could think is maybe the intensely strong, furious, out-of-place rain cloud could have been a UFO or something disguised as a storm and somehow us being in its proximity created some kind of wormhole or disruption in space?

I know this sounds like the ramblings of an insane person but I promise you we are all three very sane and in total agreement about the events and how it happened that day. I figured this site would be a good place to share and get suggestions or conspiracies.

Thanks for reading.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP