Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dangers of Brainwave Entrainment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I want to share a horrific experience that should serve as a warning to anyone using or considering using binaural beat brainwave entrainment.

I overdid it with a program called I-Doser, for hours at a time, days on end. I ended up the other night with convulsions that are still keep coming back. I am still tripping. My pupils are still dialated. I was unable to control the projections from my subconscious (those images and thoughts you see and get while falling asleep) for some time. I keep getting these terrible rushes through my nervous system, and it's not relenting. I am experiencing tremors, sleep disturbances, exhaustion, inability to sleep, mood swings, scattered mind, auditory distortions, hypnogogic hallucinations, and sheer terror. I was extremely scared that I would die.

I issued a warning to the I-Doser forum and it was deleted. I posted another warning and soon after it too was deleted and I was banned. This, needless to point out, is highly suspect. I am still not sure what will happen to my brain and body, if there will be permanent damage, and if I will ever feel quite right again.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP