Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The night of the creepy convenience store
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was a cold autumn night, I was tired so I decided to pull my rig into this old convenience store that had a vast parking lot. I decided to pull in to camp out for the night and to catch some zzz’s. I put on some Netflix on my tablet as I was unwinding and lying down. I realized I ran out of soda ,so I decided to go inside the old dingy dim store to get some soda and snacks. I walked in and the old door screeched opened. No on was behind the counter, so I softly said “Hello”. No answer, so I walked up to the counter and there was a creepy doll with bulgy eyes sitting on a stool. I said hello once again , and a woman with a British accent said “I’ll be there in a moment dear”. So I waited, and finally a tall blonde woman with large blue eyes emerged from the back. She asked me if my purchase was everything. I said yes please. Her eyes were the size of eggs. The didn’t look natural. She was fairly attractive but in a creepy way. She said, “not too many people come in here this late,”. I stuttered and said it’s in the middle of nowhere that is likely the reason. She said “ meet my buddy Rime”. Rime was that creepy doll she had on the stool. Time winked at me, then the lady gave me a creepy grin. It didn’t look natural. Her lips were literally ear to ear. So me feeling spooked left the store and cooked back in to my rig. All a sudden I heard a British accent over my CB radio. It was that woman telling me to have a good night repeatedly and giggling. Then heard pounding on my bunk door. I was crouched in my blanket at the back of my bunk l, waiting for it to stop. Eventually it did, and I fell asleep.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP