Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 950,957
Pageviews Today: 1,696,882Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,882
07:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prayer requests for Miggy and me. Updated with my full life story for your delight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was forced to resign from a full-time job I've had the past 3 years last month after an illness (pneumonia) and excessive absenteeism due to the illness and a family member's death.

I am currently waiting for my unemployment claim to be approved while I continue job hunting every day.

Today is the last day for me to pay rent plus late charges or I am going to be evicted. I've been living paycheck to paycheck these past 3 year so I have no money saved up for such an event as this.

Does anyone know if the judges who handle these cases are sympathetic to the length of time it takes for unemployment to be approved?

I don't plan on sneaking out and not paying- in fact, I don't have anywhere to go if I did.

I've never been in this position before and was wondering if anyone has any answers?

Prayers of encouragement would be very much appreciated.

Miggy

PS. If I had anything of value I would sell it but I own very little belongings and they're not really worth anything.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP