Users Online Now: 1,657 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 575,935
Pageviews Today: 751,285Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,043
06:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Witcher 3 Blood And Wine Vampires=Cannibals Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 257)
I play the witcher 3 blood and wine dlc the past few days and they confirmed what i have decoded the vampires to symbolize cannibal humans/chinese who glorify themselves as vampires/dragons etc.

They gave chinese=vampires symbolism when a vampire told to geralt that their kind came to earth during the conjunction of the spheres. See when moon arrived on earth and chinese historians and kings quoted in raymond drake's book who reveal of the chinese landed to earth from the moon(medusa/satan's head in ancient literature) on iron dragons/spaceships.(China destroying its own history on purpose was also and mainly to hide this fact from the world, their alien origin and how the evil aliens chinese owned hollywood scares us with are already here and for a long time!)

Then they showed also how humans are cattle to them which they torture in special underground dungeons and chambers before death similar to what the chinese do to dogs and the mongol muslims to cattle/see halal=allah's meat to make the meat and blood taste better from the adrenaline from the fear.(similar torture/human/halal recipe was shown in yakuza apocalypse!)

(where i decoded and exposed the crap out of the chinese vampires and dracula there in the soul traps thread to symbolize mere cannibal humans.)
(the other human sheep clapping reminded me identical scene from island 2005 where there the chosen human sheep was happy and others were congratulating him for being chosen to go to the island=heaven(=land of toys in yakuza apocalypse) where there too they were slaughtering him like cattle).

Black guy waking up in the middle of the process now i see these clever sadistic bastards doing it on purpose to make his meat, liver and blood taste better from the adrenaline from the fear.

Geralt asked a vampire what happens when we die and he gave away subtly(see icy terror) how we're all frozen in ice like in demolition man movie and dreaming human/surrogate/avatar life.

They gave the vampires super long fingers and nails and how they can dematerialize and make themselves invisible to humans, take mist form etc which reminded me my experience with a similar being when i was 6 years old which i had described here in the soul traps thread long ago.

Cannibal predator movies give away the technology they use to make themselves invisible to us which again demystifies all the crap and bullshit magic and supernatural shit they sell us.

The long fingers and nails they have now i see them as special gloves they wear to tear their food to pieces before consumption.

I have decoded 2 predator movies here by the way.
Thread: Predator 2 and Predators 2010 decoded.
Predator 2 included a scene which was a carbon copy of my experience with the invisible/vampire/demon/cannibal being when 6 years old.

See the scene with the 5 year old that was able to see the invisible predator that was next to him similar to me where to me it reacted and panicked on how i was able to see him/her and run away.(It first run behind my grandma where it remote controlled her like a drone/avatar and was telling me it was nothing and after i screamed to my grandma "it's behind you", it/he/she left her and run away in a dark hallway behind her where i lost her.(i could only see it as a yellowish transparent shadow similar to the cloaked transparent shadow predators make and it looked as a she as i could see a long skirt figure on the lower half of it).

When behind my grandma he/she had put its hands on her shoulders similar to the way demons in hollywood and disney movies whisper/manipulate/enter etc humans from behind.

It was then where i saw the super long fingers/nails like the vampires have in wither 3.

In short all the crap they show us in movies, video games, cartoons etc are all based in true stories like the lunar boss himself revealed in westworld series.

And i take pleasure demystify/decode them and expose these hacks in broad daylight.

See the long nails/fingers glove they wear at 12:20.
(Holy moly pause it at 12:23 and pay attention at the elbow, IT'S A GLOVE!!!)

Give a cannibal, predator invisible technology and a similar glove to tear his food to pieces and that's the vampires of witcher 3 and hollywood movies decoded and exposed the crap out.

A cannibal race that came to earth from the moon, contaminated us all with their genes agent smith style to make us as evil and cannibalistic(urge/need to eat other lifeforms) like them and now they're out to eliminate us completely to clear the way to mine earth to death by 3033 where they plan to leave/escape.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP