Users Online Now: 1,786 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 627,718
Pageviews Today: 821,659Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 3,290
07:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I wonder, do I own the only business that has gotten banned from Facebook before it ever got established?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's kind of frustrating since I'm setting up an online retail store selling a product I invented. Most of my online marketing and sales channels require I have a facebook page, but Facebook erases me every time I sign up. I don't even post anything. I'm just trying to build a web presence for my business and they won't let me use their platform.

It's all because I refuse to give them a picture of my face. I know better. I know about facial recognition technology. I knew it was coming in the '80s, and that's the reason very few images of me exist. I don't like the idea of cameras that can recognize me. Especially when coupled with A.I. tech.

It's alright though. I've gotten this far doing everything on my own, finding a way. I'll do it without them. But I'm the little guy, trying to establish and grow a business to support my family and escape these poverty wages and back-breaking service labor. This seems a bit more than oppressive. Maybe a little domineering?

It's odd though. Contemplating Mark Zuckerberg and the monstrosity that Facebook has become, I was suddenly reminded this morning of a verse in Revelation about a time when people could not buy or sell unless they have the Mark...

Seems they want to put a mark on my head, so I can hold their system in my hand to buy/sell on a global platform.

It makes you wonder.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP