Users Online Now: 1,845 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 525,998
Pageviews Today: 859,939Threads Today: 248Posts Today: 4,649
08:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prince William - Supernatural Destiny - Antichrist - Messiah And Very High Strangeness
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Introduction:

A DIVINATION

I stumbled across a couple of websites that claimed that prince William was the "antichrist" of biblical (and Hollywood) lore. The websites were scary and ominous or quirky and funny, Google showed that there were a few thousand references to the "meme".

Shortly after i was bored and thought id try my hand at a bit of numerology (I had last tried it when i was 10) but who shold i choose to innvestigate? Arnold Shwarzeneger?

Star Trek? Royal family? No, i thought, why not go for the jewel in the crown?..Prince Willam! I had zero interest in the guy but i investigated with simple numerology as used by everybody and declared that prince William's numerology was wrapped up tight letting nothing away.

I started then to investigate significant life events, he was still a young man and his childhood biography could be written on a postcard due to a law implimented to stop press intrusion.

As investigative tools I Used mainly Wikipedia online encyclopedia and other reputable sources, all of them verified by me, i also used a day calculator and the Nasa eclipse tables. I have not used second hand information and all the calclulatory discoveries are my own.

It is a divination, what it means in the end has still to be revealed, perhaps as time unravels on it will be.
Once i had finsihed investigating William I started then to investigate my own numeroligical interactions with William's. I say interacted for two reasons, one is my "connection" with the stone of destiny, the coronation stone that William will be crowned upon (or not), the other reason is because of the template or numerological tappestry that i created which i will not go into here as it is a further and deeper layer of interaction that, especialy if it is overlayed with what i will show you on these pages is an anomaly of the laws of probability and rationality. In fact one could say it verges on the supernatural.

The strange thing is that these anomolous numbers are hidden untill seen and the connections are conjured to light. It is in the eye of the beholder so to speak.

I have to ask myself, how so it is I that discovered these numbers? primaily William's. Out of many millions of people that could have discovered these numbers it was I that was so bored that took the notion to calculate William's days and throw light on his eclipses and theyre significance.

Whilst i was finishing my work on prince William i started to research my own number of days, connections, events and my names. As i was looking for some sort of "antichrist" i figured the bible would be a good place to use divination as that is where the concept of Antichrist comes from. I used the verse numbers, bible statistics and gematria numbers.

In using the bible to interpret the numbers i found i grew to gain understanding of certain chapters where i was taken to. Even though i am not religious i grew to see the bible as a quantum tool. Some of the chapters are 3-4,000 years old and some go back further to ancient Iraq and the dawn of time.

Some of the biblical stories muust come from shamanic ancient days and the wisdom they had to be able to see thousands of years into the future and that they knew that the great cycle repeats itself and did they know what would happen in the end?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP