Users Online Now: 1,798 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 657,307
Pageviews Today: 1,112,233Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 7,540
12:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Under The Silver/Black Goo Lake 2018 Decoded! "What Are The Tunnels For, Is There Going To Be A War???" Beware The Dog Killers=Chinese!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 257)
I saw the under the silver lake movie last night and while this was the only interesting part of the movie

i didnt notice the first time i saw above clip at

2:02!
"What are the tunnels for, is there going to be a war???"

HAHAHAHAHAHA TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN, TELL ME ABOUT IT!
Thread: Sound The Alarm! The East/China/Russia Will Use Underground Tunnels To Conquer And Catch The West Off Guard And Asleep!
Thread: When Civil War Breaks Loose In The West, That's When The East Will Be Moving Silently Underground Towards Us To Deliver The Final Kill!

They showed also how we all live under a mountain/in a cave like in hobbit movies i decoded recently which is also a prison with no way out except cough the 2 hidden gates(one leads to slaughter like in witcher 3 blood and wine the other to freedom) and all communications are cut with the outside world like in alien covenant.

-Their chamber was covered
in a mountain of concrete.
It can't be opened.
There's no reason
to upset that girl.
Please be kind.

-I just want to see Sarah.
-Well...
Why don't we see if
we can get her on the phone?
-They have a phone?
-Incoming calls only.
We've had trouble in the past,
people getting scared,
trying to get out.
-She's trapped down there?
-We wouldn't want to
lose out on eternal life
just because we might have
a normal physical aversion
to being buried
underneath the earth.(hellraiser hellworld style)
We're only human.

They also revealed how they kidnap us from the real/outside world and stage/fake our death so our loved ones dont come looking for us.

-She's down there
in one of those things,
one of those tombs?
With Jefferson Sevence?
-Yes.
-They found his body?
-They found another man's
bones mixed with
most of Jefferson's teeth,
some of his skin,
and all of the organs
that he can live without.
(and we farm and eat all the organs he can live without while he sleeps and dreams human life prometheus style!)

They had subliminals also of jesus to be dracula/cannibal lunar boss but i have decoded there's multisymbolism in the jesus figure and he symbolizes also our ancient/outside world father/family/savior that's looking for us to resurrect us/get us out from the land of the dead.

Last thing worth mentioning was the one eyed lunar boss agreeing with me how the dumbest thing in life is to bring our kids/multiply into this world/farm/cave under a mountain of concrete.

-This isn't a world that anyone
with any sense stays in(brings his kids here)
or spends much time
worrying about.
You're living in a carnival,
throwing little plastic rings
at oversized pop bottles,
hoping to win a prize.
What are you gonna win?
A two-week vacation?
A new car?
A little money to retire on?
It's all just a shitty,
sawdust-filled rabbit.
(like we have a choice not to come here but we have a choice not to multiply/cut the food source of the beast and that's the road i walk on).

Oh i should mention also in this chinese owned hollywood movie was shown the over 9000 hate the chinese have for dogs which i decoded and exposed recently to be out of revenge for when they first arrived and landed on earth from their moon, the ancient earthlings unleashing their hounds on them like they did to mongol prophet muhammad in the middle east and i bet those hounds must have caused some insane casualties to the dragon's race for them to put them in their diet/menu and torturing them to death before their consumption.

"It reads, 'No one
will ever be happy here
"'until all the dogs are dead.'(see "for no one to be/feel safe from us cannibals, thieves and rapists all dogs must die, that will make us very happy!")
"He then shoots himself
in the head with a pistol.
"The man was an aspiring actor
"who saw himself
as the next Douglas Fairbanks.
"He was said to have been
jealous of animals,
"specifically citing
a deep contempt
"for Teddy the Wonder Dog.
"He resented the dog's success
"and blamed all dogs
for his failed life.

The above has encoded all over the place how the chinese dont torture and eat dogs just to appease their hunger but there's much more to it.

And it's mind blowing to me to find out how our best friend protected us from an alien invasion in ancient times and how we repay them by not giving a damn for them being farmed, tortured to death and consumed by the very ones who protected us from.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP