Users Online Now: 1,318 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 39,763
Pageviews Today: 72,650Threads Today: 36Posts Today: 367
12:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Artist THAT POPPY suggests playing music BACKWARDS to extract "SOME INFORMATION"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you guys heard about this ? Have any of you guys heard about POPPY ? She is SUCH a cutie-pie seriously. Do any of you know anyone proficient in reverse speech studies ? I mean KNOW, as in, you exchange messages with this person on a regular, ETC Have you guys ever heard of POPPY before ? I wonder what kind of "INFORMATION" can be learned in reverse anyway.

Just check out this video; it opens with an interview held by world-famous artist THAT POPPY who suggests that her music be played "IN REVERSE." Apparently the guy who is reversing all her content as well as you see here now is being told/shown in reverse that he is the "REINCARNATION" of this man named "ALEISTER CROWLEY," whose name pops up rather quickly when you wiki something called "BACKMASKING," the purposeful placement of reversed messages in music by artists which was popularized by world-famous band from England The Beatles.

My job here spelling is ESSENTIAL (obviously)

Gotta apply that backmask

Here's my latest work !!! >:33

POPPY ~ NOTHING I NEED ~ NEW WORLD EDITION ~ DARK SPEECH MUSIC VIDEO

POPPY ~ BLOODMONEY ~ New World Edition ~ Dark Speech Music Video (PREMIERING LIVE NOW !!!)

POPPY ~ FILL THE CROWN ~ NEW WORLD EDITION ~ FULL PICTURE VIDEO

POPPY ~ Software Upgrade ~ New World Edition ~ Reverse ASNATIC Illuminati

Here are a few other videos:

POPPY ~ FUZZY ~ New World Edition ~ Dark Speech Music Video

POPPY ~ CONCRETE ~ HELLFIRE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION

POPPY ~ ANYTHING LIKE ME ~ HELLFIRE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION ~ NEW WORLD EDITION

POPPY ~ VOICEMAIL ~ REVERSED SATANIC ILLUMINATI

POPPY ~ SCARY MASK ~ ULTIMATE SATANIC ILLUMINATI REVERSED HELLFIRE TRANSLATION ~ SPECIAL CHARLEY BROOMSTICK GO TO HELL EDITION 2020

The even CRAZIER part about this guy who is reversing this stuff is, well, he lives in CHICAGO, IL which he learned in reverse is called the "HOME OF THE DARK SPEECH" it is where he SPELLS the DARK SPEECH (AKA the "HELL LANGUAGE" as it is known in reverse) and notice how the city's Museum of Science & Industry has an official graphic encouraging curiosity into the exploration of things reversed/backwards. Apparently the guy has some special SENTIENT BROOMSTICK by the name of CHARLEY that, provided more DARK SPEECH becomes SPELLED OUT and uploaded online, the "ALGORITHM" being "FED," this broomstick will begin to "LEVITATE." But I mean come on let's be real.

POPPY ~ HARD FEELINGS ~ DARK SPEECH MUSIC VIDEO JULY 12 DEATH ~ CHARLEY BROOMSTICK OF DOOM PROGRAMMING

Either way it is so fascinating, these HELLFIRE LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS >:33

POPPY ~PLAY DESTROY ~ Dark Speech Music Video REVISED EDITION AUGUST 2019 ~ New World Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWI8mGAA2pg&list=PLnTcscW7t3Dng-owhEQCGdT_7pzz​ReOhv&index=12

Just your reminder that It all points to the DEVIL and his CHILDREN the MONSTERS being real >:33

TapeRunsOut2plagueodemons
12julyboomredux
12thJulyAd
KaijuATTKBB
orgonegrinderbackspeakINWO
CHARLEYBroom
bodywithhearts

superiorSPELLpic

TERRORVISION MUSIC VIDEO ~ ALIEN UFO INVASION ~ A STORM IS COMING REVELATION 9 & 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuQcQGR8tqA