Users Online Now: 2,334 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 678,333
Pageviews Today: 1,187,434Threads Today: 505Posts Today: 8,456
02:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Italians, Turks, Greeks, Macedonians, Germans, Albanians, Bulgarians Etc The Resurrection Of Your Empire Is A Death Trap Don't Take The Bait!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greek Mason Fourakis had warned the greeks.
"Before we exterminate greece completely we will glorify it completely"(implying with the resurrection of the Byzantium empire)

Little did i know same applies to the whole europe and turkey too as the east plans to exterminate the west completely and just like we do to prisoners with the death penalty they will grant what most european countries and turkey crave/a good last meal before their death!

Greeks crave the resurrection of their byzantium empire.
Turks crave the resurrection of their ottoman empire.
Italians crave the resurrection of their roman empire.
Macedonians(skopje, serbians, albanians, bulgarians etc) crave the resurrection of their macedonian/alexander empire.
Germans crave the resurrection of their 3rd/4th reich where they rule the whole europe.

And the chinese and lunar boss watching them like the prisoners that are about to get the death penalty maybe feel sorry for them or wanna mock them to the nth degree by giving them what they dream and crave the most before their total annihilation.

The protocols of zion speak also about the resurrection of the Byzantium empire right before the total annihilation of humanity/west/half universe from avengers infinity.

I find hilarious and shocking how they will have all of the above countries thinking of that to be the resurrection of their ancient empire so all accept it and welcome it as theirs, take the bait and then death.

From this thread!(i'm mad youtube removed the first video, it was made by skopje/new macedonians that dream and promote the revival of the macedonian empire, it was making clear how they brainwash and prepare the balkan countries for the death trap that is that last meal/bullshit revival of their empire that will provoke east to war/drang nach osten and then like the bible reveals 200 million soldiers from the east will march west and genocide everything in their path.).
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 247)
By the way the propaganda of the rebirth of the byzantium empire like the protocols of zion reveal but under the disguise as Macedonian empire has already begun in europe!

Remember the protocols of zion reveal humanity/west goes extinct after that!

Drang nach osten, this time china will rule the world and all of us will reborn as chinese as like they did in china they will exterminate all unpure white and black mongols too!

By the way in above video at 2:32 look at their eyes, all mongols!

Yay we're going to repeat history again and in the future we will have 100% china men in africa, europe, america etc expressing their patriotism and how proud to be descendants of ancestors they will have zero blood relationship to.

It will be funny in the future to see(i guess as souls from the moon) the new american, african, european nations full of chinese going to war with each other claiming to be different, superior etc while all have no relation to the ancients that lived there.

I bet the lunar scum will continue their war games on earth even if it's only with chinese as that's their entertainment and way of mass soul harvesting.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Wow look how the clever elite plans to fool the west man!

So when they revive the byzantine empire, they will have the italians believe it's the reincarnation of the roman empire so they support it, to the greeks that is the reincarnation of the byzantium/macedonian empire so they support it, to the turks that is the revival of the ottoman empire, to the germans that is the revival of the 3rd reich etc etc.

And then drang nach osten, provoke china into global war and you know how the story goes/repeats from there.

From this thread!
Thread: Illuminati, Hebrews, Robot AI, Reptilians, The Boogey Man Etc Are All A Smoke Screen For The Mongols And Chinese/Dragon's Race To Hide Behind!
I find amazing how history repeats and how the chinese this time are out to conquer and genocide the whole world like the mongols did in ancient times.

I just found a pattern/fractal that blew me away!

Alexander The Great Vs America ...The Great Again.

Alexander conquered the middle east all the way to india and the books also presented him as a liberator.

Then i noticed how america did/does identical military campaign and thanks to donald i noticed also how america goes by the name "Great" too!

Then i noticed also when america conquered Iraq they named their campaign "Iraqi Freedom" and my jaw dropped to the floor!

America is playing the exact card alexander the great did!

And we all know alexander's empire didnt last long and all led to the mongols conquering and destroying the gene pool of the whole europe!

Another similarity that happened after alexander's empire demise was the birth of the roman/byzantium empire and right now in europe with the new nation Macedonia that gets created it looks like the initiation/birth of a new empire!

Also in the protocols of zion is mentioned before the end of humanity the byzantium empire will be reborn!

And byzantium's heart was right next to where the new Macedonian nation is getting created(with plans to get expanded and consume territory from its surrounded nations!)

The elite is repeating history man and all will lead to the chinese ruling the world and genociding the whole planet!

I had come across researchers that revealed the rebirth of the new byzantium/macedonian/european empire will have goal to provoke china into global war!

A strategy going by the name "drang nach osten" where the elite in order not to make the asians look like the bad guys order the stupid victims to make the first move like stupid greeks did to mongol kemal so then the asians can retaliate and look also as the punishers of those who tried to provoke them into war!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP