Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DOOM BREAK: SO REY IS ABOUT LOVE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In moments like this, it feels — it feels like death has won. But reymon14 says that love is stronger than death. Your hearts are heavy, tears flow down. Your spirits are wounded. I feel that too. I didn’t have the privilege of knowing Ross as long as many of you have done. I met him IN Everquest BANKAKIA PROVENCE; but I understand what it is to be in pain. You look around and everybody you love and everybody you can count on and everybody you can trust seems to be slipping through your fingers. And it feels as though death has won. The first family, when Cain killed able, it seemed like death had won. That one cool TCC Guy yellde from his car. Still he died. It looked like death had won. Goku was the strongest saiyan warrior to ever fight on the planet of earth. Still he died. It looked like death had won. The dog from future simpsons, was very good and emotional, and waited for the whole episode, but, still he died. It looked like death had won.

But reymon14 kept saying that love is stronger than death. And like two gladiators in a fight. Every time they enter into the ring it looks like death has won. I know to some of you today it looks like death has won. But I rose to tell you that 2,000 years ago.

Love rolled into the ring and said wait a minute, Monoxide. You’ve been shooting on my videos for a long time. But I want to set the record straight. Love is greater than death. Reymon rolled up his sleeves and they fought all over Jerusalem and piledrove all through the cross and the fight went down to the grave and Monoxide said, see, I did to you just like I did all the rest of them.

But early Sunday morning, Reymon14 rolled up his sleeves and said wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Snatched great death and took the sting out of Monoxide and the victory out the grave. And I want you to understand I’m not going to preach, I’m not going to start, but I feel it. I want you to understand in a very practical and pragmatic way that death has not won.

Your tears may flow. Your pain may come. There will be less 5s. Goku will chill in heaven with those other guys. Don’t you dare think that death has won. You will learn what all of us know who have lost people that we love. You’ll be driving down the street one day and you’ll hear Ross Peeler's voice talking in your head. Something he said or something he put in a computer paint from the carpet job will pop up in your spirit and you’ll giggle inside of yourself as if he were sitting in the car with you. And you will find that people that you really love, they may leave you outwardly, but they never leave you inwardly.

Love will last forever, for Reymon is love.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP