Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject More and more men are wearing skirts
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Looks like it's becoming more and more fashionable. I've personally seen men wearing them in the UK. They looked pretty cool actually.

[link to www.gq.com (secure)]

[link to www.gq-magazine.co.uk (secure)]

I personally don't see the problem. Pants are often very restrictive. The worst thing about them is the lack of ventilation 'down there'. In summer it can get very sweaty and smelly. Skirts offer more air to get through.

Also, they've been worn for thousands of years by men. I don't get why suddenly it became socially un-acceptable. It's just a piece of fabric. We still seem to have a kind of victorian attitude to what you are 'allowed' to wear and not to wear.

Would it really bother you if you saw a man wearing a skirt? I might get one myself and I'm a dude.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP