Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 857,290
Pageviews Today: 1,162,861Threads Today: 320Posts Today: 5,097
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fighting for your life in dreams and waking up tired.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My dreams were starting to get peaceful for the first time in a while. I was feeling resting when I woke up.

But now the fighting dreams are back.

Unlike some, I dont get rest in my sleep because its like I go to another world. One where I can see colors, taste and smell. I've started getting attacked again.

Its usually someone trying to break into mt house. Or a snake coming after me.. Last night i dreamt people were coming after my husband and I saw it coming before him so i fought for him. My guns never work in my dreams or the bullets turn to rubber so I have to do hand to hand combat. Last night i dreamt i had to slash up the intruders with my giant, meat cleaver I actually use in real life and i had to keep fighting until the dream people died. It was like they were invincible. But they did finally die.

I woke up SO drained and emotional.

Why cant I have rest in my sleep?

I was having peaceful dreams for once for awhile there where I felt rested but now I wake up feeling automatically drained, and coffee doesnt help.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP