Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 934,297
Pageviews Today: 1,545,691Threads Today: 611Posts Today: 10,125
04:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hellboy 2019 Decoded! Beware They Steal And Replace Babies In Hospitals.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 259)
I saw the hellboy 2019 movie last night and here's what i took notice.

Hellboy goes to underworld (where was mentioned Ra(ra's al ghul=medusa head) to be located there and obviously running the show there) to rescue his friend that he went dark/disappeared for 3 weeks(3 thousand years symbolism) and his friend tries to kill him.

Hellboy finds out his friend's bloodline was contaminated/infected and was turned into a vampire. He had to kill him having no choice.

Later the exit of the underworld was shown to be a well/oculus and how the fake dad/lunar boss plans to turns us into weapons/mutants like in osiris child movie and uses us to kill our own brothers and sisters.(that will be coming from the outside world to rescue us or us go there to expand his kingdom).

The kidnapping of children/babies from their families was shown also here and how they replace them with other babies/mutants to infiltrate the outside world and for those families not to look for their kidnapped babies as they will not be aware they have been kidnapped.

Through old hag baba yaga was shown how the lunar scum/boss/queen consume also the babies they kidnap like in guardians of the galaxy with yondu and like hannibal try to degrade others to their level by tricking them into eating what they eat.

The baby soup reminded me also the pictures and videos i've seen of chinese eating and cooking babies in their restaurants.

The kidnapping and replacing of babies can symbolize also similar thing that might be going on in our hospitals where women give birth. It has been exposed most hospitals if not all of them run by the elite so it's very easy for them to replace babies of unsuspecting parents that just gave birth.

Why they go through the trouble of replacing babies? Well they might prefer to consume a specific bloodline or bloodtype.

I think it was fat jones in a joe rogan podcast who exposed hospitals tricking parents who want to abort their children into giving normal birth and then they take 'em from them to be consumed etc. Oh and how china is behind too as all those babies end up in facilities they have here in usa and i bet similar facilities they have in all countries to collect the babies they replace or kidnap from hospitals.

The blood queen had blatant lunar queen and medusa head symbolism having the moon right behind her every time she showed up.

Note through the humanoid pig that wanted to be restored we have symbolism how she like Circe from odyssey turns/mutates humans into animals and like in gears of war while her being the queen of animals and monsters she herself is a human.

The hypocrisy of her loving monsters and converting others into monsters while making sure she remains 100% human is over 9000.

Mixing of genes to be the foundation of evil like i decoded was shown also here where hellboy had a human mother and a demon father.

He became aware of the evil/beast/mark of the beast within him at the end and was asking his fake dad why he didnt kill him when he could.

Lunar queen's last words were that we will see her again at the end of the world(symbolism how we get to see her at every end of a life we live here i suspect).

Oh through the asian insidious cannibal humanoid tiger i took that as a hint for the kind of cannibals chinese and mongols are.(eating their own soldiers and people in ancient times when food rations were low).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP