Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject July 17th, 2019 - A New Rapture Date
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are a lot of things scheduled for this date:

- It is July 4th, 2019, on the Gregorian Calendar
- Partial eclipse/partial blood moon over Jerusalem
- This also means this date is around that of a full moon
- Release of the remade Lion King movie (has the caption "The King is Coming")
- Original Mueller testimony date (delayed until at least the 24th)
- Q said "A WEEK TO REMEMBER." This was post 3434. What's half of 3434? 1717. Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet as well, and if you take the year 2019 and subtract 2 from 19, you also get 17. OOOOO NUMBERS
- July 16th, 1969 was when the Apollo 11 launched. This was the first official mission where humanity landed on the moon.
- Some say Nostradamus's original July 1999 prediction for Christ's return was actually for July 2019 due to the way Nostradamus coded his messages

And then you have this gem:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

She is pure schizophrenia in a can. Hours upon hours of mindless ramblings about how the rapture will happen on the 17th using the same eclipse charts we've already seen fail over and over again for years. It's adorable how she talks about taking an early vacation from work because we'll all be raptured and how she's going to get a Ferari and all these things in Heaven for putting up with all the haters.

Do I believe the rapture will happen on the 17th? I doubt it, but I definitely wouldn't be against it if it did happen. From my experiences, whenever there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that something will happen on a certain date, absolutely nothing of note happens. At all. EVER.

Here are my predictions of what will most likely happen if it does happen:

1. The new Lion King movie will NOT be delayed and will actually release in theaters. If the Lion King movie does get delayed, that by itself would be a happening, so I fully expect this movie to release in theaters on schedule.
2. There may be some kind of breaking revelation with the Epstein case. The magnitude of this is hard to predict, but it's important to note that Epstein's bail will be determined on the 18th, so something happening on the 17th to determine that is likely.
3. There will probably be a fight or even a riot somewhere due to the full moon energy that people will blow out of proportion because they are also affected by the full moon energy and want any excuse to spam doom for attention.
4. Significant earthquakes, for whatever reason, are more likely to happen around full moons, but it's hard to predict one way or another. If a significant earthquake does happen around this full moon, it'll most likely happen on the United States West Coast due to all the activity going on around there as of late.

What are your thoughts on what will happen? Will it just be one giant pile of nothing like it always is?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP