Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,192
Pageviews Today: 665,663Threads Today: 190Posts Today: 3,354
07:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Want to see something EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS? Is BBC EXPOSED for FAKE NEWS? """Trump supporter""" attacks BBC cameraman.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been scanning for a name ever since the BBC camerman was attacked by a """"TRUMP SUPPORTER""""""
[link to www.thedailybeast.com (secure)]

So I ran across this in my search...

Trump Supporter Who Attacked BBC Cameraman at Rally May Not Be Charged: El Paso DA
During the El Paso rally Monday night, a Trumpk*n “violently pushed” a BBC cameraman. The DA’s office says it will not press charges.
[link to www.thedailybeast.com (secure)]
[link to archive.fo]

Man who ambushed the press at Trump's El Paso rally won't be charged

A sheriff's office spokesperson said they do not have a name of the suspect because none of the victims came forward to file a formal complaint, which would have propelled an investigation and charges.
[link to www.washingtonexaminer.com (secure)]
[link to archive.fo]

And in reading the article.... NO NAME WAS MENTIONED!

Now, If you have been to any Trump rallies, you know they have your name on the guest list. They have every last persons name that is in attendance. They know the name. But neither side released a name which would have exposed MSM for staging the attack.

Second, the BBC did not push for any charges. WHY NOT?
If the guy really did "assault" the BBC homo, why would he, nor the BBC pursue charges?

Third, Why was this person allowed to leave? Again, if you have been to any Trump rally, you know there is almost one person of security detail for every 4 attendees.

They mentioned this guys name right away... And he was arrested and charged.

Trump Supporter Charged With Assault on Orlando Sentinel Journalist Covering President's 2020 Rally
[link to www.newsweek.com (secure)]
[link to archive.fo]

Seems to me this is a Jussie Smollett type event.

Was this to take attention off the anniversary of Parkland since it happened two days prior and dominated the newscycle?
Did he pulled the hat out of his coat?
Did he wear it to get into the event?
His look and demeanor are highly suspicious.

If you appreciate diligence with not forgetting, and want more people to see this, perhaps you will pine?

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP