Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,314,106
Pageviews Today: 2,193,629Threads Today: 887Posts Today: 15,679
08:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump Trying to Help Rapper A$AP - REAL REASON HE'S BEING HELD IN SWEDEN - MUSLIMS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As some of you may know, Kim Kardashian reached out to President Trump to help American rapper A$AP who has been imprisoned in Sweden for 3 WEEKS with no charges based on an alleged "street brawl".

I just saw the video - what happens is that A$AP and his bodyguards are followed and harassed by two young men on the street. I understand one of the American guys cell phone was stolen and they were trying to get money for it. I may have misunderstood that but it's obvious that the young men are following and harassing the rapper and his bodyguards even when the Americans try to end things repeatedly.

So WHY is A$AP being held and needing Trump's help? Because the 2 young men are obviously not Swedes. THEY'RE MUSLIMS. They're even met up by a woman in head garb.

SWEDEN TAKES THE SIDE OF MUSLIMS OVER AMERICANS!!!!!

And you won't hear a damn word about this from the media, but make sure that BLACK AMERICANS HEAR THIS AND WHAT TRUMP IS DOING TO HELP!!!!!

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

Watch the video (I don't kow if this can be embedded):

[link to videos.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP