Users Online Now: 903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,752
Pageviews Today: 295,658Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,864
03:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Our World Is Not A Mystery But A Crime Scene!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All you researchers need to stop taking a scientific/natural or religious approach of how things run in our world but a crime scene investigator approach instead!

From these threads!
Thread: West/Nato Have Fallen Into The Drang Nach Osten Trap! Most Of The East Dies Too After And China/Yellow Bus Driver From Batman Dies Last.

I realized just couple days ago how our world is not a mystery but a crime scene!

That's why the scientists and priests the masses rely upon to find and tell them the truth about our world have and will always fail them.

In a crime scene we need detectives, investigators not freaking naive brainwashed indoctrinated scientists and priests who try to make normal, natural and god's divine work out of everything.

"Our world is not a mystery but a crime scene" is my new motto!

Thread: Alita Battle Angel Decoded!
Kaboom, do you beLIEve in the Plasma Apocalypse that JayDreamrZ talks about?
 Quoting: El Capo

I just found this video of him

I'm 50 minutes in and while he gives amazing information i dont like the scientific/natural approach of things he takes so far.

"The sun will go out on its own"

"A hole will open in the sky somehow on its own"

"There's a cycle of catastrophic things happening on this planet on its own"

etc etc

He's infected with the scientific approach on things while in the crime scene that is our world and like in any crime scene the correct approach is the detective/crime investigator approach.

Nothing is natural, everything is/gets orchestrated, edited and scripted.

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 256)
Like i said before our world is not a mystery but a crime scene and in crime scenes the man for the job to tell you what's going on is not a scientist or a priest but a detective that specializes and knows how the criminals/lunar scum operate.

A scientist will tell you big bang and evolution/nature's work
a priest god's divine work
a detective keep your kids away from this crime scene until the criminals are dealt with.

Who's advice you'll follow?
Choose your destiny wisely!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP