Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bill Clinton arrested 3 days ago.. stealth search for Hillary ongoing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bill is locked up in a secured location awaiting a military tribunal. He was arrested 4 days after his grandson was born. Hillary has sent two cryptic tweets since his arrest (the last just an hour ago) from wherever she's currently hiding (somewhere in Germany is the latest guess). Bill was arrested at approx. 8:30 am on Friday, July 26th in a completely covert operation.

Chelsea is apparently in shock (no tweets of any kind since the 25th with a brand new baby boy just delivered three days prior).

Dan Coats was fired two days later (officially replaced by Ratcliffe on Aug. 15th).

[link to www.pal-item.com (secure)]

Hillary is to be arrested and immediately extradited (assuming she's out of the country) on sight.

I've got my sources, they're legit and no, I won't be revealing them. This is all going to be handled by military tribunal so the public will be hearing little if anything about what's going on. Apparently, they're going after the whole enchilada (everything they've ever done, including the hiring of mercs to assassinate over 50 different potential whistleblowers over the years).

Those in the know have recently resurfaced a few reminders as to why all of this is going down so rapidly:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

[link to libertywip.com (secure)]

[link to rielpolitik.com (secure)]

Mainstream news will likely announce that she's only being prosecuted for aiding illegal migrants:

[link to Spam.com (secure)]

From what I can gather, they will be looking for the death penalty for both.. neither of them will see the inside of a prison cell as such executions are generally carried out immediately.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP