Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,030,706
Pageviews Today: 1,719,351Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 12,388
05:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Avengers Endgame Decoded! They Plan To Reveal Earth's Dome/Ceiling!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 262)
I saw the avengers end game yesterday.

At the part where they revealed how we all live in a cave matrix 3 style i rofled so hard!

-And I believe I remember
telling all youse...
-Tony, Tony!
-...alive and otherwise,
that what we needed
was a suit of armor
around the world.

Remember that?
Whether it impacted
our precious freedoms or not.
That's what we needed.

Happened to play edf 4.1 lately.

Behold the suit of armor around our world!

0:18!!!

It is called also earth eater in edf=belly of the beast symbolism!

It's hilarious if that's how they will reveal earth's ceiling, like they are going to build it right now to protect earth from aliens and try to hide how it was always there. And i bet the dumb masses will buy it in an instant too.

Then when they were going to snap the fingers again with the infinity stones i was like "wait a second that's another 50% genocide on top of the already 50% genocide that already happened which is the 75% genocide that was told to our face in snowpiercer movie!!!"

Thread: Snowpiercer 2013 Decoded! 74% Of Earth's Population Will Get Genocided After 2018! China The Puppet Master Exposed Again!
-Precisely 74% of you shall die.

And then like i decoded here
Thread: West/Nato Have Fallen Into The Drang Nach Osten Trap! Most Of The East Dies Too After And China/Yellow Bus Driver From Batman Dies Last.

Thanos revealed that he plans to genocide earth completely and being the last man standing like it was told to our face in sunshine 2007 recreate/repopulate the earth from scratch.

-I thought by eliminating
half of life...
the other half
would thrive.
But you've shown me...
that's impossible.
And as long as there are those
that remember what was...
there will always be those
that are unable to accept
what can be.
They will resist.
I'm thankful.
Because now...
I know what I must do.
I will shred
this universe...
down to its last atom.
(blow up earth frieza style intel!)
And then...
with the stones
you've collected for me...
create a new one...
teeming with life...
that knows not
what it has lost...
but only
what it has been given.
A grateful universe.
-Born out of blood.
-They'll never know it.
Because you won't be alive
to tell them.

This intel of universes die and new ones reborn in their place from their ruble like a phoenix is written all over in ancient literature but thanks to jupiter ascending i have decoded it to symbolize the global harvest that takes place on earth and its repopulation so it can be harvested again and again.

Thread: JUPITER ASCENDING, EARTH IS A SOUL FARM!
And thanks to them erasing our memories we never remember what we have lost but are grateful for the little we are given until the next harvest event.

Not to mention the epic proportions of theatricality life on earth is where the reality can easily be us like prometheus and wolverine sleeping somewhere nearby and have us live and relive dream/surrogate/avatar life while they farm our organs/energy from our true form that's always asleep/in a coma non stop in perpetuity.

Thanos was shown also to be a farmer and the only one alive on the planet like the lunar boss from alien covenant!(and in the ending too in the mothership that symbolized earth!)

Which is symbolism how he has us all asleep and is farming us while he is the only one awaken!

-No satellites.(i rofled here as i saw it as give away of the scam that is the satellites people expose on youtube hahahaha!)
No ships. No armies.
No ground defenses
of any kind.
It's just him.
(His asleep victims provide him all the defense he needs as he wakes them up to fight for him like in riddick dark fury and uses them as human shields to blackmail their loved ones/saviors if they dare to attack him or come to his planet to rescue them.)

To sum it up this movie confirms the chinese that think they will rule and populate the whole planet for themselves are fixed to get eliminated too and they're even worse retards from the west. Hell they cant invent anything but only steal and copy and they copy bad too.

Chinese aren't smart people and in the european country i grew up is well known the asians/mongols that invaded us were retards and one of the reasons they were mixing their genes with other races was to make their dumb race/genepool smarter.

Lunar boss like in glass movie is playing everyone for a fool.
Thread: Glass 2019 Movie Decoded.
-He's too smart.
That's why he's the mastermind.
He'll never
tell you his real plan.
He sets everybody up.
Gets them looking
in one direction.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface