Users Online Now: 2,013 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,091,733
Pageviews Today: 1,995,719Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 14,832
07:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MSNBC UNFOUNDED CONSPIRACY THEORY :MSNBC’s Malcolm Nance: White Supremacist ‘Foot Soldiers’ Receiving ‘Subliminal Orders&rsquo
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Appearing Tuesday on MSNBC’s Hardball with host Chris Matthews, national security analyst Malcolm Nance suggested white supremacist “foot soldiers” are interpreting the words of President Donald Trump as “subliminal orders in their head” during a segment on the deadly shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Malcolm, your feelings and thoughts on the last couple days? I haven’t talked to you since these [shootings] have happened.

MALCOLM NANCE: I think that we’re finally in for a great societal change where we’re finally addressing this issue. I wrote a book last year called The Plot to Destroy Democracy, and one of the chapters, I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto — Anders Behring Breivik. And he did that because he thought “The Great Replacement” was underway in Norway and that the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we’re overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature…

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling, and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head.
They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It’s just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)] breitbart less 50

Ok so was his book a manual on how to destroy democracy?
?

People who hear orders like that are mentally ill.

MSNBC DO YOU EVEN GLP!!!
at least our ivestigative leanings are based in fact not opinion for the most part

DONT FORGET CONSPIRACY THEORY LIKE HIS IS THE NEW DOMESTIC TERRORISM accordign to FBI
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP