Users Online Now: 1,688 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,461
Pageviews Today: 207,192Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,339
02:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm LOST .. What are your thoughts? How do we proceed ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This whole Epstein thing got me thinking.

Prove me wrong this is my point:

We need to stop looking at it as a left/right thing and look at it as a class thing because that’s what those people want. I suspect both Trump and Clinton are guilty and both had plenty to lose here. But bc Epstein got “suicided” we’ll never be able to confirm it.

TPTB want us to fight among ourselves so we don’t realize we’re all being fucked over by the same people who claim to be on opposite sides.

There’s only one side those people are on and that’s the side of money and power.

I’ve never seen something so blatant.
So many people called this one and it still happened.
It was honestly pretty gut wrenching to see bc if you ever had any doubts that the rich/powerful rule the world or that the US is corrupt this is your wake up call.
We’re no different than Russia or any of the other “immoral” nations that we demonize. This country isn’t some paragon amongst the world.

We’re just as corrupt but better at hiding it and if we can’t hide it we just legalize it instead.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP