Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,234,132
Pageviews Today: 3,105,025Threads Today: 728Posts Today: 14,689
11:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The endgame for all believers in Jesus Christ - kinda really important simple stuff
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In heaven where everything was perfect the angels sinned against their Maker Jesus.

On earth in Eden where everything was perfect humans sinned against their Maker Jesus.

And you think that your mere acceptance of him is enough to enter into his eternal Kingdom? You think that after you die God is just going to FORCE you to not be a piece of Shit? He's just going to sprinkle some dust on you or wave a wand or snap his fingers and you're just not going to WANT TO SIN anymore? Please, stop being such a damned fool, because people who believe that they will be forced to be good JUST BECAUSE THEY DIED are fools and damned. Death is not a merit badge worthy of passing judgment. That's like a serial killer telling a judge that he had a rough life, he should be acquitted. Will you remain as such a fool?

Jesus opens your ears!

Do you know what the covenant is between you and your Maker? Do you?

He promises to never forsake you, and to refine you, so long as you keep his commandments. You NEED to be refined, your heart, your conscience, and your mind - your nature. If you keep his commandments (to love God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength, and to love others as yourself) then his Holy Spirit will remain in you. If you do not keep these commandments then he is not in you. And if he is not in you then you are lacking ALL of his promises of blessing which the Holy Spirit in you, if it be in you, is a token of. He promises to refine you, and to be your God, and you agree to be his child, and do what your Father does.

God IS love, and unless God is IN you then YOU DON'T HAVE LOVE.

How can you make fun of anyone or judge them if you love them? How can you covet and idolize created things if you have love for your Maker? How can you hate people, hurt people, curse people, wish them harm for the bad things they do, if you have love for their soul AS GOD DOES? Does not the preaching of the gospel prove to you and God that you love others? Is it not that very thing that can give hope to a wicked evil pos and to guide their faith to REPENTANCE? Will you NOT tell them that they have a chance to be redeemed, forgiven and accepted by God? How can you lie and steal and disobey authorities, even God's, if you have LOVE for God and LOVE for others as yourself? How can you fornicate and adultery and inwardly put others beneath you, and outwardly show your own arrogance if you have GOD (LOVE) for others?

The endgame is not merely obedience but UBDERSTANDING. Had the angels KNEW their Maker they would not have sinned against him, NOT EVEN LUCIFER. Had Adam and Eve knew their God they would not have betrayed pure goodness. In Heaven the angels agreed to kill God, that is what they wanted, and God is so good to give us what we want that he became a man and let us actually try, proving the inevitable fact that even if it were allowed, it cannot remain.

Do you THINK you are a good person? Those who ARE children of God don't need to justify themselves, they KNOW they possess the love of God, they don't need to defend truth, they shall be justified BY God. But you who wonder and contemplate, it is not merely obedience to commandments, there MUST NEEDS BE a heart transformation, your soul body must take on the spiritual heart of your Maker. And then it is not over yet. You must go through trials and tribulations and TESTINGS BY God, not to MAKE you fail, but to EXPOSE the inner and hidden evils of your own heart, to bring it to the surface so that you can cut it off from you through prayer and active resistance. "'Cant' never did anything until it tried." God is a trooper, a drill Sargent of types, Get up out of the muck, wipe yourself off, try again. Did you succeed with his help? Good, now stop pouting about what you went through and focus on the next sin to be master over.

If it were as easy as changing your desire to NOT WANT SOMETHING... THAT YOU REALLY ACTUALLY WANT, then you will have sin remain in your heart and always have a constant internal battle. But if through wisdom and understanding, literally getting direct revelation from God of the perspectives that YOU need to know to look at the sin, the battle, the situation in such a way that you will say OH, I DON'T WANT THAT ANYMORE. NO THANKS. NO, I CAN'T DO THAT, I DON'T WANT THAT ANYMORE. I CANNOT SIN AGAINST MY GOD JESUS! IT'S NOT WORTH IT. IT'S NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE TO ME. I'M NOT THAT PERSON ANYMORE.

UNLESS your heart is refined of ALL impure desires (and how can that be without understanding?) you WILL NOT PASS GOD'S FINAL JUDGMENT. UNLESS your heart contains ONLY GOOD DESIRES, to want what God wants, you will not pass his judgment. How can you be a child of God and want what the devil wants? UNLESS you prove to God and yourself that you have passed his tests then you remain in an unregenerated state.

Damn it is a hard path to walk! But POSSIBLE!!! Faith which is trust, hope, and charity. Literally WALK with God, but more important than that, SPEAK to everyone about Jesus, every day, that is his will for you, oh believer in the one true God! It is through that work that all other things will come into focus. It is through that duty that he will reward with health and clarity and understanding and revelation and teachings and powers and authority unto YOU. HE SAID, YOU CAN DO WHAT HE HAS DONE AND GREATER THINGS! He does not WANT to rule over you, though he will forever be the Sovereign Ruler, he calls his children BROTHERS!

In 2 years after becoming a Christian, God refined me of all of my sins, in 2 years was the last time he imputed sin unto me. Surely I am a blessed man, a one who the Lord will not impute sin, not because I am more loved, or more respected, (I have faith hope and love), but because he taught me what I needed to know over the years of getting to know him while doing his work daily to not be ABLE to sin. We who are born of the Holy Spirit and walk in his commands do NOT SIN and CANNOT SIN! Talking to people about him, that is his work unto refining YOU. Simple and easy and he will provide everything you need along the way bringing you from faith to faith and glory to glory!

Jesus opens your eyes!

END your Satanic fucking job working for Satan's society and works that shall end and become as nothing, and START talking to people about the Lord that you and they might save your own souls. Jesus will raise you up like as an old testament prophet. Then, he had given his Spirit into whom he willed. Now, he has said that whoever wants it to ask and he will freely give it. What they did you can do, what he did you can do. I began with talking to whomever passed me by or was in my way about what LITTLE I knew about Jesus, and they shared with me. At ANYTIME I could have turned back to video games and living for money and self but I HATE this world and I hate everything in it and I hate my own life. As I talked, as I prayed, as I studied, I gained wisdom and knowledge and understanding and prayers and commands and direction from the Lord. He said to his disciples GO YOUR WAY! Live for him, preach and minister, learn firstly as you work his work to overcome your own sins, that is, to keep his commandments. You will have your desires, you will do what you want, you will go where you want, and he will rebuke you and edify you along the way, DIRECTLY, which he had promised unto his church. Then you will in time be possessed by the Spirit of God that your will and desires and his will align and you will go where he wants and do what he wants out of inspiration and for love.

Are you sick and tired of merely having thoughts OF God and ideas ABOUT God? When will you want to get to know him as PERSONALLY as you know anything around you is real? Knock on your knee. Do you want to know him THAT real? You can. Seek to know him more than wanting to eat or sleep or go anywhere or do anything and surely he will come to you QUICKLY. Jesus blesses your heart with 1 desire, to seek him with all your heart!

John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jesus Christ blesses you! Amen!

TL;DR = unless you repent you shall perish forever, but not before gaining the torment after death which you have earned as an unrepentant and unforgiven criminal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP