Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strategies for acute bronchitis
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My daughter got a severe case of bronchitis for the millionth time. Per usual they prescribed her an inhaler, an antibiotic and prednisone with instructions to take her to the hospital immediately if she developed a fever or symptoms of pneumonia.

Although the acute symptoms of bronchitis can last up to 2 weeks. My girl was feeling better within 2 days. Thought I would share our strategy in case it’s helpful for someone else.

I kept the inhaler and tossed the prednisone and antibiotic.
Complete bedrest and quarantine.
Humidifier with specific essential oils blowing right in her face.
Chicken noodle soup
Tea with Manuka Honey
Elderberry syrup
Vit C

She’s good as new except for a lingering cough which is to be expected. Although usually I can stop sickness at its entry point without anyone else catching it, this time I caught it. This is unusual, but I was coming off 3 back to back 13 hr shifts and I think my immune system was down.

Anyway, I used the same strategy minus the inhaler. Felt like death the entire day. My lungs were on fire. I slept as much as I could and the next day was fine except for a lingering cough.

Hope this helps someone. Blessings! hf

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP