Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 538,420
Pageviews Today: 894,390Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 5,254
10:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hospice patient. Real Time. Real World. UPDATE: Noslot Gained His Wings Last Night. pg 11
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a in-home hospice patient and this is an experiment. I’m seeking a conversation with someone currently admitted into any kind of hospice program as we live out this journey.

Disclaimer

The only thing I’m an expert about is my experience and frankly the same goes for everyone else.

Guidelines

I will use whatever power I have in my role as the benevolent dictator of this thread. There will be no arguments about God, medical politics, ethics or anything else that annoys me. This is the part of being a benevolent dictator that is appealing!

Before you Post

This thread isn’t about your Aunt Mary’s or Gramps experiences or to vent your opinions about hospice, death, dying, politics of dying, medical monsters or anything else. Its about your personal experience as a real time, real world, real person hospice patient. Having said this others are welcome to ask appropriate questions, but any answer I may provide is just my personal opinion based upon my experience. This is GLP and I know a certain chaos must prevail to keep the energy here alive.

tounge
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP