Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The RAPTURE WILL occur before 1/1/21
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message no haters please. If it doesnt happen ill accept all the ridicule doubters have to offer.

But please lets not be silly over a guess that has time to pan out. If it does happen as I believe and you are still here then help your self to my preps.

2 things to consider about the supposed peace plan that has been in the works since Trump took office:

1) Israel turned 70 years old in 2018 and the Bible describes a generation will not pass before the 2nd coming of Christ happens after this re birth of Israel.

The Bible also says a generation is 70-80 years and since the tribulation period is 7 years then by working backwards from Israels 80th anniversary would put that timeline of the second coming around 2028 meaning the tribulation will have to start between now and 2021.

2) The red heifer needed to dedicate the 3rd temple was born in August 2018 in Israel and has been certified as a perfect red heifer.

The heifer must be sacrificed between its 3rd and 4th year which would mean the temple would have to be rebuilt between august 2021 and August 2022. A perfect red heifer is only born once in 2000 years.

I believe there will be a period of time between the rapture of the church and the 7 year covenant being signed with Israel.

This to me puts the rapture of the Church between now and 2021.

What day or hour? I have no clue.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP