Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I need your help--what should I do for meal prep:? Hypoglycemia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Alright so I know I should probably go see a dietitian, but I really want to have the right kind of routine for myself when it comes to eating...I'm hypoglycemic so in the morning, I have a really hard time eating certain foods..It's hard to explain and I want to be prepared, I want to feel good when I'm out the door and going to work.

So, here's the problem.

I can not not just eat cereal. I used to be able to do that and now I need more "sustenance".

My friend, he takes a banana and a granola bar to work for breakfast, eats that and he is totally fine. I am not.
That is way too little for...
10 or 15 min after eating one banana I crash.

So here's something: I was at work and in the morning I had this

Oatmeal/peanutbutter/honey/banana:

But about 4o minutes later, my head started feeling weak again and my body.. weak.

So I ate these pepperoni sticks which, again 30 min later.. crash... repeat with another stick.

For lunch I had a can of tuna< That by itself made my low blood sugar worse.

then I crashed again.. not enough, felt sick. Had an apple, and my stomach didn't really like it that much but then I felt a little better after that...

I lasted another 2 or 3 hours until I got home and ate cheese and grapes.

So I'm just asking for some help in what to do because I'm pretty sure I don't have diabetes but I have hypoglycemia. That's low blood sugar...
When I wake up it hits me like.. ughhh,... I need something, but what?

Salmon helps.A lot usually, but its expensive. My stomach agrees with me and my head feels sharp with it. I feel like I need like a whole meal plan or something because whatever I'm doing is not working.

I've done smoothies before too but I crash after those too so what can I do?

What do you guys do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP